The online racing simulator
Remember Christmass 2008
(59 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :If I'd give you the VW in advance, what would I get?

a nice and long night of pleasure
I remember Christmas 1987, is it bad?
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : sorry, not needed forum trolling
Quote from rockclan :A long night of pleasure can mean basically anything which she think I'll enjoy.

If she think I'll enjoy sex with her in rl that would be wrong. Not cause of her, but just cause I don't give a damn about it.

I'd rather race S3 at Rockingham all night long when it's released, together with some friendly people instead.

Or laugh my ass off together with friends, for 4 hours straight, but then don't get a big headache.

u gay?
Quote from Inouva :a nice and long night of pleasure

you perfectly fit the profile of a girl.

it's not that problematic for me and I actually do give a damn also ( )... So...

What color will it be? Personally I would go for pinkpink but... Ay... You may decide
Quote from cargame.nl :you perfectly fit the profile of a girl.

it's not that problematic for me and I actually do give a damn also ( )... So...

What color will it be? Personally I would go for pinkpink but... Ay... You may decide

Black with this rims Rims
Quote from Inouva :Black with this rims Rims

Nice choice! Lets see if we can find the correct scale for that
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : sorry, not needed trolling involved
The Scirocco, Rockingham and S3 will all be realeased on December 21st 2012
Quote from Gougoodthing :The Scirocco, Rockingham and S3 will all be realeased on December 21st 2012

Yay, I hope at Australian times.
#39 - th84
I hate to be the one to break it to you... but there is no Santa Claus.
Quote from th84 :I hate to be the one to break it to you... but there is no Santa Claus.

Well, if S3 gets out by the end of the year and Inouva keeps her word I'll seriously start questioning that premise.
Quote from Dandy Dust :Remember:

It was Christmas 2008, but Santa Claus did not bring a VW for Dandy.

It became Christmas 2009, but Santa Claus left out little Dandy.

Another year went by, but Dandy Dust was left alone for the third Christmas, 2010.

So here I am, a third year of waiting for my little Scirocco is almost past,
but all we hear is how IMPATIENT we little LFS-drivers are...

I think I´ll go to the northpole and cut off the old mans beard!

Dandy

Dandy, How can we break this to you, gently, there is NO SANTA, he's a myth, much like the Scirocco release it seems . Also as has been mentioned before; after all these years would we get the latest up to date version of the Scirocco or a 3 yr old version? What if by the time the Tyre physics are finally finished there is no longer a VW company or a Scirocco, what happens then? this is probably the real concern.
Shannon
Quote from ShannonN :What if by the time the Tyre physics are finally finished there is no longer a VW company or a Scirocco, what happens then? this is probably the real concern.

.. then we'll have another fictional car
So we don't want lets say '60s era F1 or group B etc., because they're not in production anymore? Yeah, they better hire some more 3D artists/texture gurus etc. to keep up with the industry.
FWD hybrids FTW!
Quote from ShannonN :What if by the time the Tyre physics are finally finished there is no longer a VW company or a Scirocco, what happens then? this is probably the real concern.
Shannon

IMO the question is what will happen if the german car will be released at some point in the distant future and no one cares about it anymore because that ship sailed a long long time ago
Scirocco is that old now they may as well release an old beetle. Be about as current.
Quote from Inouva :None of that 2 vw have the rins i like, so no pleasure meanwhile

You can just self satisfy then...:insane:
Quote from Inouva :If we get the Vw, rockingham and the new physics, i gona make a video of me dacing in underwear and post it here

troll in 3... 2... 1....

I will buy you a VW or any other crappy handling FWD, A ticket to rockingham. (And fly that car out to you, WITH the custom KONIG rims!)

But please, I call dibs! XD
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25
Quote from Nighty :Scirocco is that old now they may as well release an old beetle. Be about as current.

Hopefully they will replace it with a Golf R which is a much better car. I completely agree with you though. Devs have missed the opportunity. It's been 3 years...no 'Rocco.

Oh well.
Me still wants Rocco!

Remember Christmass 2008
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG