The online racing simulator
Lapper still aint working. it was working fine before.. why has it just stoped working for no reason?
I do not know, nothings changed this end, If you can open a support ticket i can look into it for you.
your ticket has been looked into and your issue resolved. Feel free to let me know if there are any other problems
Franky,

the Cpanel license is expired again.

Cheers
Yes, i'm aware of it, Its been like that for a few days now, Its an ongoing issue with Cpanel, Lots of correspondence between cpanel and myself, So we will hopefully get it sorted soon.
cheers
Quote from franky500 :Yes, i'm aware of it, Its been like that for a few days now, Its an ongoing issue with Cpanel, Lots of correspondence between cpanel and myself, So we will hopefully get it sorted soon.

Do you have a weekly standing conference call with cPanel support like we do with one of our system vendors at the TV station I work at here ?
Quote :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Doing as the error says :P
That's strange. It's not showing me any error at all, I'll look into it. I assume you are using a normal login (not a sub-user account)?
Quote from franky500 :That's strange. It's not showing me any error at all, I'll look into it. I assume you are using a normal login (not a sub-user account)?

Yes, normal login for me. It was reported to me by a sub-user on my account, I checked and it throws that on my login
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
under my account it says this when i click game servers. Need to change server name dean. If its going to be down for a while can I just send you the infos to change?
Send me the info, Because its showing everything fine for me, For some reason it's not authenticating the User Accounts. looks like a Database issue, The TCA guys will be looking at it at any time from 10am tomorrow (EST)
Hey Dean I sent the info. thanks
Quote from franky500 :Send me the info, Because its showing everything fine for me, For some reason it's not authenticating the User Accounts. looks like a Database issue, The TCA guys will be looking at it at any time from 10am tomorrow (EST)

Hi franky500 ,

i have some problem control panel login it's impossible enter on game server :

"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."

this evening 11 October 2011 21:30 (italian gmt) start our championship CILFS2012 please can you help me???
Hello. i have this error when i click on 'game servers'
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT...
Quote from gianni1965 :Hi franky500 ,

i have some problem control panel login it's impossible enter on game server :

"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."

this evening 11 October 2011 21:30 (italian gmt) start our championship CILFS2012 please can you help me???

Ditto for me and 'Schumie'

Gianni, you can always change the track by using /track=
This issue was reported Friday, Dean said that he was expecting TCAdmin to start working on the problem from 1000 ET (USA) Saturday.

Also Dean, if it's of any use...the issue does not seem to be affecting ftp access at all, at this time.
Quote :Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Web Access is though.
Quote from g7usl :Ditto for me and 'Schumie'

Gianni, you can always change the track by using /track=

just try yesterday but some problem last week for login mmmmm

we think to change service no good now ,i hope you resolved any problem thanks aveeee
Cant get C Panel access. Thanks Dean.. Did send a email with info
No cPanel access here either (cannot read licence file). Noticed it down a little while ago, has it really been down all this time?
U Cant hide away and turn the other way dean. its been down for a week now. people are guna start leaving 500servers. i know i will if this keep happing. there ALLWAYS seems to be a problem every week... its very annoying.. just sayin
Quote from Bob Smith :No cPanel access here either (cannot read licence file). Noticed it down a little while ago, has it really been down all this time?

since my post atleast
cmon dean I need to use my webspace :/
I'll send over another request to C-Panel, I'll be completely honest i thought it had been sorted out (i don't have any reason to login to Cpanel normally).

Sorry guys, Thanks for the heads up.
For some reason they had fixed it but there license server was not updated, It has been sorted now and you should all have access again.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG