The online racing simulator
thanks kegetys! lol that's funny! and the track reverse is a challenge too now if we can get a porsche in game...
Hi guys, i have a weird problem and need help.
I'm trying to use my G25 in netkar but it's not working ingame. Assigning the pedals and all works just fine through the advanced menu with all the calibrating option (although i can't select the G25 in the generall controller menu with the option of gamepad, keyboard, wheel or joystick, it's already there in the advanced menu), but when i go on the track, only the buttons work (look left/right); the wheel and pedals are not responding at all.
I'm running win7 64bit, got the latest drivers from logitech website (v. 5.10.127) and even directed a specific profile to nks.exe...

I don't know what else to do.

Edit: well, i deleted it including the user appdata and such, reinstalled and it's working now...
Just went to netkar-pro.com to get the final, is it down for anyone else?
Downornot.com not giving me an answer...
Yup, seems to be down...
Best sim around but still a bit of a joke...

Never anyone online and if you do find a few people they have no idea how to race. Nobody is aware of their surroundings so your lucky if 2 or 3 actually finish.

Can't play on Monza because you need GTR2 to install it. I have GTR2 but it thinks its a pirated copy....absolutely ridiculous to have to buy another game to play this online anyway.
Quote from sil3ntwar : Nobody is aware of their surroundings so your lucky if 2 or 3 actually finish.

You are playing on an Australian based server?

Or is it actually you who isn't aware of constant lagging for seconds?
Quote from cargame.nl :You are playing on an Australian based server?

Or is it actually you who isn't aware of constant lagging for seconds?

Wow thanks for your completely idiotic reply.
Quote from GFresh :Just went to netkar-pro.com to get the final, is it down for anyone else?
Downornot.com not giving me an answer...

Its Up .... and new updates to

update32
- Added transmission redundant check to avoi "turbo" speed to be obtained
- Fixed next and restart in the server

update33
- Added Russian language for the GUI
Quote from sil3ntwar :Best sim around but still a bit of a joke...

Never anyone online and if you do find a few people they have no idea how to race. Nobody is aware of their surroundings so your lucky if 2 or 3 actually finish.

Can't play on Monza because you need GTR2 to install it. I have GTR2 but it thinks its a pirated copy....absolutely ridiculous to have to buy another game to play this online anyway.

I had serval good races with good and fair drivers. But its like a bit of LFS . you have to be lucky who's online and what skills they have.

You dont need to buy GTR2 to drive on Monza in Netkar Pro, just download track ,install it in the track folder and drive.
Alright, I'm sold. Pulling the trigger for 1.3. Anyone wanna try online tonight or tomorrow evening?

Hopefully my G25 still works after 2 years of sitting in the closet.
Quote from sil3ntwar :...Can't play on Monza because you need GTR2 to install it. I have GTR2 but it thinks its a pirated copy....absolutely ridiculous to have to buy another game to play this online anyway.

got the same problem...
Quote from Tim NL :I had serval good races with good and fair drivers. But its like a bit of LFS . you have to be lucky who's online and what skills they have.

You dont need to buy GTR2 to drive on Monza in Netkar Pro, just download track ,install it in the track folder and drive.

When you run the Monza installer it asks for the GTR2 disc. If you can provide a link to Monza that doesn't require GTR2 then that would be nice.
+1
That worked, thank you!

...and don't forget to install the track updates:

Monza RSR: update v1.2
&
Errata Corrige: Monza RSR: update v1.2.1

(just google)
Thanks N.A.I.
Here is a link with the tracks for Netkar Pro

http://www.drivingitalia.net/f ... itted&num=20&st=0

Other question.
Is it posible to start Netkar Pro on a secondary screen?
It start now only on my primary screen but i want to start it direct on my secondary screen on my race rig
Tried the Osella for the first time. Wow. I can't help but feel that this is the way the FF1600 and FF1800 should drive as well. That is... light, low inertia, oversteering any time that you're not keep the rear planted with the throttle.

I can't try the FF's since they're not working for me, but hopefully they've changed to be more like the Osella. In the past I've always felt them to be unconvincing in the way that they sluggishly lose/regain grip and seem to be massively understeering compared to videos you see of them online.
The abarth feels better with this version. No longer unlimited understeer. Still a bit undecided on physics but haven't played enough to say what I really think...
Quote from sil3ntwar :Can't play on Monza because you need GTR2 to install it. I have GTR2 but it thinks its a pirated copy....absolutely ridiculous to have to buy another game to play this online anyway.

GTR2 is now available for free, you can get a free CD-Key from some German computer-hardware website. If you guys are interested, I can share the URL when I get back home.

Oh and yeah, I bought nKPro a few days ago, didn't have a chance to play it yet but I can't wait.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fkQOHEkLBk&feature=feedu
netkar pro with F1, And does not seem to be the singapore demo stuff. Did he port the Ferrari Academy one?

Yup, this is FVA content. Not much to port there - just find the way to unpack stuff in the right way.
Gotta love Kegetys.
Yep, Kegetys FTW

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG