The online racing simulator
What do you do for a living?
(114 posts, started )
I trade stuff in TF2.
Earned few hundred dollars on it already, in just a couple a months. Pretty nice for a job that takes half hour a day
I work for an industrial design consultancy firm. We mostly deal with action sports equipment, like snowboard and motocross gear, for some very recognizable names. I must say that it's quite a sweet deal, especially compared to how abysmal all the rest of the industrial design in Toronto is; this city's ID is mostly all display and exhibit design, which is boring as all hell.

I've spent a not-too-inconsiderable amount of time over the last few months working on snowboard goggles, boots, gloves, bindings... Interesting stuff!

I can't really complain about my pay, either. I just graduated in April with my Bachelor's and I'm making $20/hour right now. Not amazing, but definitely could be worse. I was also the first person in my class to land a job at all, and to date I only know of four people that have been hired somewhere since the end of the program (one or two retained their internship positions from last summer, but those don't count! )

Quote from kingfag :I write software for devices that are used by thousands of ladies worldwide.
Cow milking robots

Speaking of ladies... I've designed several devices used by millions of ladies worldwide (They're not as much fun to work on as you might think...)
Quote from MAGGOT :I'm making $20/hour right now. Not amazing

for me that is more than amazing >_<
id be happy if id get 10$/hour...
Pff, over here 10lt/hour is amazing salary, and that is 2.98Eur or $3.92. Most of the people earns even less than that (i earnt half of that in my last job)

Rich bastards.
but i guess u dont pay 1,60€ per liter fuel
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :but i guess u dont pay 1,60€ per liter fuel

To be honest...not that exact ammount but something arround that.
Petrol is about 1.20Eur, diesel is a bit cheaper. Cheap for you, but for us it's not

Whole Lithuania is riding in diesel shitwagons now

And we play only cracked games, because we can't afford legal
How much tax do you pay on your income & on products?
33% and 21% products.
Petition your government to increase wages & the prices of goods. Sounds like you need some economic stimulus. Either that or find a better country to live & work in. Out of interest how much does it cost to rent or buy a property in lith?
(btw your tax rates are worse than ours)
I am website designer :sppalpati
I work for Lloyds Banking Group handling confidential data and such. For a job that comes with such a huge responsibility, it's boring as hell. :tired:
I'm what they call a creative desktop-publisher
I sell shoes at a shoestore! 9.60$/h , It's my first job.

what i hate about it is that my manager haz cought ze gheyz and that he hits on me..
also i am a college student.
Quote from anttt69 :Petition your government to increase wages & the prices of goods.

Seems a pretty naive thought for me...for example, in estonia, prices of goods are as expensive as our neighbours: finland (sugar, milk etc are even more expensive btw)...but...paychecks are 4 times lower here.
I finished my 3 years military service last year and have been working for Micron Tech. as a Flash memory production technician. It's 5 in the morning and I'm at work now, night-shift.
Quote from -NightFly- :Seems a pretty naive thought for me...for example, in estonia, prices of goods are as expensive as our neighbours: finland (sugar, milk etc are even more expensive btw)...but...paychecks are 4 times lower here.

Same about Israel. Minimum wage here $5.9US/hour. Average salary is under 50% of what it is in the US. Under 40% than in Britain/Switzerland.

Cars have a 120% tax on them. VAT is 16%, customs are 16%.

I wanted to buy a G27 ($300US) but apparently all shops here sell it for $550US because of customs ($48US) + VAT ($48US) + shipping ($120US because Israel isn't part of Europe).

Yeah, this country is a crap place to live at. ._.
I build, maintain and sell computers for a small Computer shop in my village i also make t-shirts, custom mugs and pritty much anything you can either print on press on cut from vinyl and transfer to t-shirts
I work for Christie's International Real Estate, which is the luxury real estate arm of the Christie's auction house, which is based in London.

I'm an editor/copywriter for the quarterly magazine, website, and all the other marketing we do.

Sometimes I also take photos.
Quote from el pibe :what i hate about it is that my manager haz cought ze gheyz and that he hits on me..

Sounds like a raise to me.
greetings to all lumber sawyers
Graduated this year, now I´m working as an engineer, travelling to races to support teams/manufacturers/organisers with data acquisition/analysis systems. When I´m not travelling I work with teams and manufacturers on new applications.
Lifeguard, Swim Lesson Instructor and Sacristan.

Real hard 'jobs'
Quote from Gills4life :I work for Lloyds Banking Group handling confidential data and such. For a job that comes with such a huge responsibility, it's boring as hell. :tired:

As long as you don't work in their Stocks & Shares ISA department. If you did I'd be forced to strangle you through the power of THE INTERNET.
Worked 7 years in a printing company as an operator (practically nothing), now i'm jobless and figuring out my next step.

What do you do for a living?
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG