The online racing simulator
What do you do for a living?
(114 posts, started )
Ah, close enough.

Just remembered CPDU, because we've sold so many devices to them that the name sticked to my head.
I was a product designer for an engineering company.

Now I sit on my computer all day while the government pays me.
I live for my dreams
Quote from rediske :

Do I see myself doing this in 10 years from now? yes!
Do I see myself doing this in 20 years from now? hell yes!

You have no idea how jelaous I am!
I make cider in a small village.
I write software for devices that are used by thousands of ladies worldwide.
Cow milking robots
Quote from kingfag :I write software for devices that are used by thousands of ladies worldwide.
Cow milking robots

And the award for a job which exists and I've never thought of goes to kingfag
apprentice tatto artist.
#34 - AJS
Quote from kingfag :I write software for devices that are used by thousands of ladies worldwide.
Cow milking robots

i thought of something but if its just thousands i must have been wrong
Quote from AJS :i thought of something but if its just thousands i must have been wrong

Same here, haha.
Cow milking robots

Isn't that just a big vacuum pump with 4 hoses? Or technology got more advanced in last years?
Quote from -NightFly- :You have no idea how jelaous I am!

...only 3 years ago I was unemployed for almost a year and had no perspective whatsoever. Then the one lucky moment came where I was given the opportunity to work in my studied career again. I had to move for my new job, but hey - everything is turning out fine now... :up:

Quote from KiRmelius :Isn't that just a big vacuum pump with 4 hoses? Or technology got more advanced in last years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vo4NJU5wTk
Quote from rediske :...only 3 years ago I was unemployed for almost a year and had no perspective whatsoever. Then the one lucky moment came where I was given the opportunity to work in my studied career again. I had to move for my new job, but hey - everything is turning out fine now... :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vo4NJU5wTk

Looks expensive!
I'm declared invalid to work.

I have to live on a small monthly payment by the state.
Quote from rockclan :I'm declared invalid to work.

I have to live on a small monthly payment by the state.

Mentally insane?
#42 - th84
Quote :
Mentally insane?

No, he's one of your old customers.

Smack is whack, yo.
Quote from KiRmelius :Isn't that just a big vacuum pump with 4 hoses? Or technology got more advanced in last years?

everything automated
Quote from JJ72 :I sleep with fat ugly lonely women.

You must do a heck of a lot of sleeping!
still student in mechanical engineering, working at VW assembling cars during the holidays for moneyz.
#47 - JJ72
Quote from anttt69 :You must do a heck of a lot of sleeping!

Not much, it is a grose but high glossing job.
Quote from lap traffic nz :I'm just a lowly mechanical engineer, had a play with the time lapse on my camcorder today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH-8duASLe8

Since when do engineers do anything even remotely practical? At least out of university

Well, I kinda study mechanical engineering for a living. Most of the money I get come from studying.
Then I work in the IT department of my university, managing networks etc.
Quote from G!NhO :everything automated

I've been shown already. I just remembered milking cows with homemade machine at my grandmother, when i was like 10 years old . It had two stroke engine from chainsaw and made a lot of noise, which frightened cows lol
Quote from hrtburnout :

I wish I could weld.

Weldings the easy part (especially with the old electric glue-gamw), dealing with clients who have no idea how things work is the biggest problem (or when they think they can build/fix something, fail miserably, then expect me to redo the whole project for next to nothing). ...must resist throwing hammer at heads...

Quote from RasmusL :Since when do engineers do anything even remotely practical? At least out of university

I tried doing nothing in the managers office, gets boring staring at plans and computer screens, i'd rather be fabing on the shop floor. Much higher job satisfaction.

What do you do for a living?
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG