The online racing simulator
Berbatovs "miss" was far less than Rameries and Torres miss. He missed because of the pass, they missed because of poor finishing.
What's going on with Torres, it's like a curse or something..
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU : no sense
Quote from A____A :Scotland beat Lithuania

And Liechtenstein... and Farroe Islands beat Lithuania... is there any surprise?

Edit - Also, how did Ashley not get a red for that tackle... Crazy...
Quote from CSF :Berbatovs "miss" was far less than Rameries and Torres miss. He missed because of the pass, they missed because of poor finishing.

Yeah fair point - it's just an excuse for me to slag him off for being crap again

Quote from DevilDare :Edit - Also, how did Ashley not get a red for that tackle... Crazy...

And how can he get a yellow yet it not be a penalty....?
Quote from CSF :Berbatovs "miss" was far less than Rameries and Torres miss. He missed because of the pass, they missed because of poor finishing.

I know ramires should have scored but it wasnt a easy chance, when you are sliding on the ground, you might miss. Chelsea were far better side on the day but manu took their chances better.
Quote from J@tko :

Ball was dead. Anything after that can't be given as a penalty, hence why you never see shirt pulling before the corner being penalized, what ever the commentators think.
Quote from J@tko :

Because the ball was out of play before the tackle was made, or so at least the refs thinks....it was too difficult to say at the time and I can't see a replay just now

Example: If a keeper punches a player in the box after a shot has gone over the bar, the ref can send him off but because the incident happened when the ball is dead, all the ref can award is a goal kick. If however the ball was live when the keeper went and thumped the opposing no.9 then he could award a penalty...even if the ball was at the other end (btw I think something like that happened in the Championship or league 1 yesterday where a defender had a set to after the ball was cleared, red card and then a penalty to the other side)
Quote from CSF :

I wasn't going to bother watching MOTD2 tonight because I'm really tired, but I will at least watch it for this.
Quote from TexasLTU :And Liechtenstein... and Farroe Islands beat Lithuania... is there any surprise?

with Scotland, yes :P
2002: GOALFLASH Arsenal 0-1 Shrewsbury (James Collins)

ARSENE MUST STAY! IN ARSENE WE TRUST!
Today there was an Arsenal jersey right on top of my dresser, beckoning to be worn, but I was too damn embarassed to put it on.
1-1 against the run of play.
lol Man U losing to Basel.
Ipswich 1-0 West ham .... YESSS
Well I'm happy, both Man U and Man City did poorly.
Slovenia, thank you!
Quote from Dmt :Slovenia, thank you!

You mean Serbia, or Vidic? Or.. nah, it's not worth it.
Thanks Serbia for getting buttkicked from Slovenia!

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG