The online racing simulator
So you're alright Jack

Worked around the problems, just had to code it all. I just like being lazy using phpMyAdmin so I don't have to think about select, insert and update sql commands!
Quote from franky500 :Its active on my account, but for some reason is not active on the verification server, its just a case of waiting at the moment, Cpanel's in the US so im sure they have a few office hours left before the weekend.

It's a holiday weekend here, Labor Day (Yes Labor, not Labour) so that may not hold true, even though the "Official" day is Monday.
It works, yay! If only a trial licence, which will no doubt expire soon?
Yes, Dekojester was right, It is labor day over there so instead of having to spend time on it straight away, they activated another trial license for the server and it'll get looked at once the holidays are over. The license is active for up to 15 days, so one would assume it will be fixed well before that.
Quick note: 84.45.52.141 is currently offline, Not sure why but i am aware of it and trying to find out why.
hi guys

i have proplem my server shutdown or somthing

"An error occurred while starting the game server."

Thnx
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :hi guys

i have proplem my server shutdown or somthing

"An error occurred while starting the game server."

Thnx

Quote from franky500 :Quick note: 84.45.52.141 is currently offline, Not sure why but i am aware of it and trying to find out why.

I think the problem has been found, Last night i performed some windows updates on that machine, been reading through the error logs all day and googled to my hearts content, The server itself is online, its jut not connecting to the network, Checked the card and the cables, no sign of anything wrong with that. We're going to try a system rollback shortly to see if that sorts it out. (don't worry. no data is effected)

Thanks for your patience everybody.
Quote from franky500 :I think the problem has been found, Last night i performed some windows updates on that machine, been reading through the error logs all day and googled to my hearts content, The server itself is online, its jut not connecting to the network, Checked the card and the cables, no sign of anything wrong with that. We're going to try a system rollback shortly to see if that sorts it out. (don't worry. no data is affected)

Fixed a typo
Effect. Affect. all that shiznit!, Either way.

Just rolled back to yesterday, did not change anything. Gonna muck about with drivers now (muck about = remove, reinstall, and so on...)
Quote from franky500 :I think the problem has been found, Last night i performed some windows updates on that machine, been reading through the error logs all day and googled to my hearts content, The server itself is online, its jut not connecting to the network, Checked the card and the cables, no sign of anything wrong with that. We're going to try a system rollback shortly to see if that sorts it out. (don't worry. no data will be lost)

Thought of a work around. Don't worry, the context has not been affected. OOOOSH!
When u guys think it will be back ? a ruff idea? we have a drift comp soon but i might have to postpone the event if this isnt fixed. good luck with fixing
I'm not going to bed until it is fixed. The server itself is working fine, Its just the network that's mucking about.
Good boy, Dean. Best wishes to get it solved tonight.
Any news? 50% of our servers are offline atm...
Sorry i did not reply, I was too tired at the time,

I got it back up at around 9am and then went for some sleep.

I could not find the source of the issue so ended up biting the bullet and reinstalling the windows image, Fortunately i had an image from just over a month ago so everything works fine, Again, no data has been lost, and everything should be working as expected now.

Thanks to everybody for their patience.
Dean, I have raised a ticket on the control panel...if you could take a look when you have a moment. Thanks.
Hi Ant,

That has been looked at and resolved.
Thank you Dean.
If anybody is having any problems accessing your website at the moment, you need to login to your domain registrar and update your name-servers to:

ns1.500servers.net
ns2.500servers.net
Hello Dean. I added a Airio tracker by accident while setting up the server.

Can you please remove theat one ? Its the one not running.

Thanks in advance, P V L
Hi PVL

Thats now done
Hi. ive got this message showing on my admin cp 'Could not connect to the master monitor.' and my lapper has stopped working agen for some reason.
Try it now
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG