The online racing simulator
Wheel
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Taz86
Wheel
Hey,
I have a wheel by Logic3.
The wheel placed on the Y axis, instead on the X axis..
How can I fix this problem and set my pedals back on Y axis?
#2 - Taz86
Edited..
#4 - Taz86
Hey there,
Thank you, I'll read the sites..

I'll post if it worked..

#5 - Taz86
Alright, I read the information there..
The game isnt reading the pedals, also the wheel is set on the Y axis, instead of the X axis..
How to fix it?

Thanks..
Don't worry about the axis (axes might be recognized differently for various controllers). Simply click on "steer" and then the "Y-axis" - doing that should assign the wheel to steer function.

---

Nothing happens when you press the brake/accelerator?

Can you configure/calibrate the hardware - maybe with Window's Control Panel > Game Controllers?

If its still not recognized - you might have to reinstall it. Have you got the the correct drivers for your Window's operating system (I'm assuming you've got Windows).

---

Edit: Someone else has brought up the same issue couple of years back: maybe the wheel only has a steering axis and "buttons" for the brakes and accelerator.

Quote from Cimanu :When i go to assign an axis for my pedals, i move the wheel and Y axis moves but move the pedals and nothing happens :S They only work on button mode...which is horrible to drive with.
The wheel is fine but just this problem with pedals, I'm using a Logic3 PSU448.

-
(MadCatX) DELETED by MadCatX : meh
#8 - Taz86
Hey,
Silverracer, when I go to the Game Controllers, I move my wheel, it moves the + to left or right, when I push the brake or gas, it moves the + up or down.
The wheel can set the pedals to buttons or to axis, I can choose..
Now it's working as axis, because it moves the Y axis..

Edit:
About the drivers, what do you mean? I installed the driver..

MadCatX, I read it, not sure what to do there.
I didnt understand it..

The problem is that the game set the wheel on Y axis(Pedals.), instead on the X axis(Wheel.)..

Also when I push the pedals, I dont see the Y axis moving, because the wheel set on it..
#9 - Taz86
Let me get this straight...

In Windows Control Panel you can see the cross moving left/right when you turn the wheel and up/down when you press pedals? If that's so, your wheel behaves correctly and all you have to do is setup LFS properly.

Check that you have combined throttle/brake selected in LFS controls setup. Now in the Axes/FF setup you should see X axis bar moving when you turn the wheel and Y axis bar moving when you press pedals. Check the animation Silverracer posted, you should see something similar. If you don't, post a screenshot of the Axes/FF config screen.
Alright, problem solved..
You can see at this site: http://www.logic3.com/media/support-
Look for: "Relocate the pedals to Y axis".

I did it in the game and it worked, but the Y axis is the wheel and the X axis is the pedals..
I dont know why..

Thank you all..
Go in Game.
Click:
Options
Controls
Axes / FF

Move your wheel around and see wich axis is the one moving (on the right of the screen).
Click Steer
Click the axis that moves when you move whe wheel.

Do the same for the pedals.

Hope that helped.
Yeah, problem solved, I found a way to fix it..

Thank you all..

Wheel
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG