The online racing simulator
i'm surprised "Sky At Night" didn't do a piece on this. after all, it was the 3rd eclipse of the night.
Pix, Foto's, Pictures, Exposures, Images, Impressions, etc.

Please post them!
Quote from rockclan :Pix, Foto's, Pictures, Exposures, Images, Impressions, etc.

Please post them!

^ True story, for the greater good of the forum we won't post pictures of the sausage party that tok part at Jasons place.
We don't want inocent lifes on our conscious.
Well, some pictures would be nice...
(we did do a few more things afterall)
oh no, not that, 3j, you cannot possibly mean THAT!!!
writing a report about it is hard without pictures though...
pics? vids?
was private party this time, and apparently the media is too
Quote from ACCAkut :was private party this time, and apparently the media is too

Even those who actually were there haven't seen pictures....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :My shoulders are still hurting...is that normal???

Anyway, some photos if you want to see the Karting just click here

I've already put a link to the photos I've taken so not sure if you've seen them or not...
But what about Cargame's photos and Passo's video?
I think Cargame is thinking of releasing them. But he want to be sure it's not just racing photos =)
It are ónly racing photo's similar to the ones of Mackie. Trust me it's really boring to see so many shots of people karting. I think I will make a selection of 50 good ones and thats it.

I didn't bother to take any pictures other then on the circuit. However, I hosted the livestream, which, nobody seemed to care doing also this year. It was really a fun meet but a little more private then the one before indeed.

What I can do, of course, is release the group photo.

See attachment.
Attached images
IMG_3466.jpg
Thanks Dave,

Would it be possible to put names of the people below or above their heads?
No.. I'm really bad with names, I'm glad I still know my own name...

From some I know the names though and maybe with help from the photo of last year I can come pretty far.. But its a bit of a downturn if I have to ask to the people which I dunnot know the name of, to ask for their name.
On the other hand... Shouldn't give so high importance on my name problems...

But I go cross country today so expect indefinite delay
The awesome sexy boooi with the two medals is of course me :`)
Is it me or Vic isn't in the photo?
Here to save the day!
Attached images
IMG_3466.jpg
cool reading, and in this report Tor Dean and I won both races :P I like the sound of that...

Alas, it was third in the second race. I believe it was Jason and Andrew Lovett who took the afternoons race.

Now that's dealt with, I do believe you called me "weird" :gnasher:....
Quote from Becky Rose :cool reading, and in this report Tor Dean and I won both races :P I like the sound of that...

Alas, it was third in the second race. I believe it was Jason and Andrew Lovett who took the afternoons race.

Now that's dealt with, I do believe you called me "weird" :gnasher:....

Oh no he didn't darlig
Edit: And I don't like the sound of it btw

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG