The online racing simulator
Improved High Res LX Interior
(12 posts, started )
Made a quick LX interior today, after deciding my previous MG one was a bit naff, and the default one didn't really cut it in terms of quality.

This interior gives you a new leather dashboard, side panels, centre console, seats and gear lever gator, new high resolution (and coloured) switches as well as new carpets.

Because of the LX Edition badges on the carpets and dashboard I have done right hand drive and left hand drive versions so the badges appear correctly (not flipped).

The following files are included

LX_Interior2.dds
LX_Seat.dds
gator.dds

Extract files and place in LFS/data/dds - back up your original files first!

Attached images
lfs_00000032.jpg
lfs_00000033.jpg
lfs_00000034.jpg
Attached files
LX Interior RHD.rar - 1.4 MB - 608 views
LX Interior LHD.rar - 1.4 MB - 701 views
Good job, going to my dds folder.
nice already installed
Nice work mate!
Great job, downloaded!
Nice Stuff, Thanks
Uhuh, looks nice, except for one teeny thing.

Take a closer look at the floor carpet on the right hand side

No real big deal, can't see it when driving the car anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
I'll be using it anyway, it looks good.
Quote from shorty943 :Uhuh, looks nice, except for one teeny thing.

Take a closer look at the floor carpet on the right hand side

No real big deal, can't see it when driving the car anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
I'll be using it anyway, it looks good.

No way to fix that unless you remove the letters all together. There is only one mat texture for both sides. One side gets mirrored.
Yeah, as dynofiend says, that's just a limitation of how LFS applies textures to the car.

But when you're driving the car the driver mostly covers up that area, so you don't see it anyway unless you look at the model in the CMX Viewer.
There`s limitations, but I`m pretty happy to see someone improving their skills. The techniques are definitely improving J. Nicely done
Probably helped that I used Photoshop this time as opposed to Paint.NET (the latter is rather lacking in functionality/features in some areas)
Thanks Joe .

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG