The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Quote from Zdenek CZE :Wow. I was there. I don't know, that Philip is player of LFS.

Philip is in both LFS and iRacing. He's been doing well though this year in real life racing. Currently he is 2nd in points even after missing a round in Austria!

The full article on our website has on-board footage of Philip during the race. Fun to see him slide around in the wet.
Grats! When I heard his name in the race recap on TV, I thought "Oh, that's the ineX guy racing on a Czech track lol"
there was a race recap on tv from most? o.o can i watch it anywhere online?
too bad i dont understand a word haha but thanks for sharing

Joining ineX Racing approaching the end of the European Summer is 17 year old Finn, Mikko Meriluoto. Mikko has been a personal friend of ineX as of late, and now after a serious improvement in Live for Speed and some trial runs under the ineX wing - he has finally received the opportunity to race under the ineX tag permanently. Mikko joins fellow Finn Matti to the ineX roster, giving a new lease of Finnish blood to the team.

Read more »
Grats to both
Didnt see this coming Grats!
congats mikko, my son!
Grats !
Congrats Mikko,best of luck.
hyvä meri

Good luck Mikko.
meh -.-

anyway good luck
Grats to both!
Grats to both
#569 - CSF
Grats Luoto and Inex!
ineX signing willy nilly.. Good luck
Quote from xtraction :ineX signing willy nilly.. Good luck

Jealous much? Everybody in ineX has earned there place there and Mikko's been around with us a long time and showed what hes capable of in IGTC/GT2WS practice, aswell as fitting in with our community that we have in ineX. Normally I would make an insulting comment at you now, and I'm sure I could think of a lot of them - but this isn't the place for it
Quote from xtraction :ineX signing willy nilly.. Good luck

Pretty sure you've been in more teams than i neX has drivers
only 4 short. but its not like you guys have 53 drivers in your team...
late but grats and can i haz cookie?
Simon Cattell finishes 2nd in Drivers Championship - ineX crowned Team Champions

After eight races compromised of many twists and challenges, the 2011 LFSCART championship would be decided at Kyoto GP Long in a 45 lap race, with four contenders - Jarl Teien, Robbin Heijerman, Sampsa Jurvansuu and ineX Racing's Simon Cattell still eligible for the championship glory. The situation stood most likely that if one of these men won the race, they would be crowned champion.

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG