The online racing simulator
#126 - CSF
zat dark clouds?

Also - Never take betting tips of Mackie!
Come on Button you beast.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Haha, thanks for the laugh, come again.

i like you so much tuki... or toki? or whatever fck it is...
Quote from CSF :zat dark clouds?

Also - Never take betting tips of Mackie!

It seemed the right call to make at the time....btw Di Restia still could make a points finish so still not over.
#132 - CSF
Yay Rubens.
Button always has such good race pace, just wish he could get his qualifying sorted.
Well done Button. Too bad these tyres didn't work on the Ferraris. Vettel - Webber, meh, boring.

Also, epic race from Schumi, he was faster than Rosberg this time. From 24th to 5th, not bad. Rosberg started 5th, so yeah...
Boring race...
Was it just the camera or was Vettel's dash going haywire?
Nice one Button.

Brilliant drive from Schumi.
Quote from mackie the staggie :it seemed the right call to make at the time....btw di restia still could make a points finish so still not over.

balls....
Button would have won it if his team didn't screw up his qualifying. :S
Maybe Hamilton should take up a sport he's good at?
Imho koba turned on lewis because he is black.

And the drs on the kemmel straight is a joke. Fia managed to take all skill away from passing. It would have been much more entertaining without the drs there.
Quote from DarkTimes :Was it just the camera or was Vettel's dash going haywire?

Looked like it.

Was an OK GP imo.
Rain could have spiced it up more but we can't always get what we want.

Go Schumi !
Quote from ZORER :those bastards like kobayashi, massa and some other should be banned from any kind of car racing.

Bastards like you and some others should be banned from any kind of internet boards.

Seriously, can't you up your game a little? A bit of trolling once in a while doesn't hurt, but when it's that obvious it just gets retarded.

Quote from Hyperactive :And the drs on the kemmel straight is a joke. Fia managed to take all skill away from passing. It would have been much more entertaining without the drs there.

If we really have to keep it, why can't they at least put it on an exciting place... Before the Bus Stop for example.

Quote from DarkTimes :Was it just the camera or was Vettel's dash going haywire?

I belive it actually was, it was looking fine during the previous onboard shots IIRC.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Bastards like you and some others should be banned from any kind of internet boards.

Seriously, can't you up your game a little? A bit of trolling can't hurt once in a while, but when it's that obvious it just gets retarded.

If we really have to keep it, why can't they at least put it on an exciting place... Before the Bus Stop for example.

I belive it actually was, it was looking fine during the previous onboard shots IIRC.

I think they should have put the DRS zone on the start finish straight. The cars have no problem passing each other after Eau Rouge. The DRS zone made it ridiculously easy. If they have put it on the start-finish straight, it would make it so much better, it lets the driver to battle up Eau Rouge.
#145 - CSF
I'd assume that it was a fuel warning on Vettel's dash.
God, I love Spa Francochamps. What a beautiful track. Excellent camera angles also, finally we saw F1 cars having speed also with the plain eye. I mean, you could actually see that they went eg. 180km/h through a turn ect...

Fine race, dropped some pace at the end but nevertheless a very fine race! Lots of paces, some debris, some maths and great show.

This is F1, not those boring Dubai nonsense tracks.
Schumacher is good - from 24th to 5th position. Amazing start from Rosberg, but Mercedes is bad car. And Hamilton...no comment.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If we really have to keep it, why can't they at least put it on an exciting place... Before the Bus Stop for example.

Only place I can see the drs good for spa is on the s/f straight into t1. In every other passing place in spa it is possible to pass just fine.

For me the drs ruined this race. Catch a car, press a button and pass. It was imho stupid.
Gonna be interesting to see how much of an effect a change in the DRS gap will be. 0.4 sec could turn out to be too little, and 1 sec too much..
God i love proper Race Tracks.

2011 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix
(260 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG