The online racing simulator
OMG WEBBER! Passing in Eau Rogue! Damn!
Alonso has so much pace over the top of Raidillon it's unreal.
Hamilton...

Come on now...
Lewis out after contact with Kobi...heavy impact into the barrier.

Strange one.
Cue the anti-Hamilton brigade.

3, 2, 1... go!
Here they come...

Brace yourselves.
What if I say racing incident?
Heh. Well, don't even try blaming Kobayashi for that. But yeah, Hamilton is still godlike. Wake up, people.
Cant really blame Kobayashi, I'd call it a racing incident.
Hush Hamo, BS happens.
Lol its a racing incident. They both did play a part in it. It seems like Hamilton wasn't paying attention to what was going outside and slowly moved towards the left before his mark to turn right and at the same time there is that slight smooth turn in by Kobayashi for a bit there.
I'd have to call that racing incident as well, and that's me as a Hamilton fan.

But then, there is always another reason from the haters...
not racing incident. kobayashi did it in purpose. he did nothing to avoid contact, he really could avoid but didnt......
Isn't there a 10 carlength rule under safetycar? If so, Alonso must think he has the longest F1 car ever!
80/20 in his Kobi's favour I think. Lewis was ahead and should have moved in behind. I'm a big fan of Kobi (and who isn't) but he carry's a higher portion of blame in that incident
What did Kobayashi do wrong? Going straight in a straight?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What did Kobayashi do wrong? Going straight in a straight?

I need to look again, but I agree with DC. It seemed as if Kobi tunred a fraction too early and made contact with Lewis.

Also mind Canada when Lewis crashed into Button while making an attempt to overtake on the start/finish line...Kobi was in Lewis's place while Lewis was in Button's place
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What did Kobayashi do wrong? Going straight in a straight?

Nah he wasn't going very straight lol. Whatever, Hamilton messed up by trying to squeeze him. That's the way I see it really.
those bastards like kobayashi, massa and some other should be banned from any kind of car racing.
I'd like to get the Kobayashi onboard on that, from TV view it doesn't looke like Kobi turns in at all.
Quote from evilpimp :Nah he wasn't going very straight lol. Whatever, Hamilton messed up by trying to squeeze him. That's the way I see it really.

Indeed. Koba had to start turning in too, he can't just stop because The Hamilton is next to him...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Indeed. Koba had to start turning in too, he can't just stop because The Hamilton is next to him...

yeah. he just cant stop because there's a car braking into turn in front of him. so he runs into ham. destroys him and keeps on racing. everyone is happy. what did he do wrong?? it's all hamilton's fault to be on track....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Indeed. Koba had to start turning in too, he can't just stop because The Hamilton is next to him...

Actually he shouldn't turn in if there's a car beside him. :/ But it was so slight anyways that Hamilton was kinda gambling with squeezing him like that. Hamilton said it himself, he didn't even think Kobayashi was there.
Button FTMFW, on fire imo.
Quote from ZORER :yeah. he just cant stop because there's a car braking into turn in front of him. so he runs into ham. destroys him and keeps on racing. everyone is happy. what did he do wrong?? it's all hamilton's fault to be on track....

Haha, thanks for the laugh, come again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG