The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
R32 wheels look great on everything BUT r32's

mate of mine has them on his white FC...looks awesome
Oh Mr.Phonso, good to see you back. Lovely car.
got some nice power there...wheelslip into 3rd
i cant even get wheelslip in first when its dry! (with FWD! XD)
I've got one of these:

Diesel 2.5L
Chipped to produce 170kW and 600Nm.
Good for towing heavy shit.
Quote from VulcanConray :I've got one of these:

Diesel 2.5L
Chipped to produce 170kW and 600Nm.
Good for towing heavy shit.

2wd or 4x4?
been driving my mom's car mainly (hopefully i have my own car within the next few months)

2007 Dodge caliber R/T
sporty for a fwd economy car, comfortable, has some room. automatic, always driven in autostick.

is it damaging to engine brake an automatic transmission advertised as a CVT? i rarely use the brakes
Quote from logitekg25 :
2007 Dodge caliber R/T
sporty for a fwd economy car, comfortable, has some room. automatic, always driven in autostick.

how can you call a FWD economy car that's comfortable, big and automatic, sporty? compared to what? a horse drawn cart?

My new toy: 924S from the good old 80s (86 to be exact), 150hp, almost travelled to the moon (milewise), still runs perfectly, clear coat is missing on some bodyparts, some small dents. However, the zinc coat is still intact, so no rust to be seen anywhere.
And apart from the cassette radio from 93 and wheels which were sold 3 years after the car had been built it is absolutely original

greetz

der butz
Beauty!

What do you plan to do with it?
Quote from hyntty :Mrs. butz will use it for school runs.

Kind of :-)

Nah, this is my most affordable dream car and I'm using it at every occasion, even family trips are no problem at all. Big boot for luggage and pram, comfy seats and a nice suspension make it a super cool youngtimer style grand tourer!

And imagine you were 8 (yes, many of us still are!) and you could tell your friends your daddy is going to pick you up in his Porsche :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :And imagine you were 8 (yes, many of us still are!) and you could tell your friends your daddy is going to pick you up in his Porsche :-)

And they're all expecting a 2011 GT2 RS, then you arrive with this old one.
Quote from swingkid :sold the 924 (from '76)
https://picasaweb.google.com/l ... 5Dv4ahwa0?feat=directlink
and bought a mini from '84
https://picasaweb.google.com/l ... J79DS1NLw?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/l ... 61OHhobOA?feat=directlink

I'd call this a mistake

Quote from der butz :And imagine you were 8 (yes, many of us still are!) and you could tell your friends your daddy is going to pick you up in his Porsche :-)

greetz

der butz

Lol, when i was 8 my uncle had a red 924, i remember telling everybody how awesome my uncle is . 924s seem to be popular cars!

Quote from Shotglass :a friend of my dad used trick girls with this way back
i imagine they looked rather shocked when he came by to pick them up for a night out in one of these

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... _Traktor_Diesel_Super.jpg

Yeah, one guy in my town kept telling everybody he drove lambo, while he lived in Norway for a couple of years. He didn't lie.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XYe4 ... 0/lamborghini_tractor.jpg
yeah
i guess we should consider ourself lucky porsche decided to make the same ****ing car for 90 years instead of the same ****ing tractor
Quote from dadge :how can you call a FWD economy car that's comfortable, big and automatic, sporty? compared to what? a horse drawn cart?

not very sporty, but it has r/t suspension, so it can corner decent.
Quote from dadge :how can you call a FWD economy car that's comfortable, big and automatic, sporty? compared to what? a horse drawn cart?

I was stuck in one of those Dodge Calibers with the CVT transmission. Biggest pile of crap I had ever driven.

It's "sporty" I guess because it revs to 6500 rpm and never waivers from there.

It was a rental for a work trip. 8 hours I spent on the highway which was fine. Car was fairly comfy for an 8 hour drive. Took it home since I got back after the rental place was closed. Next day I drove it on the 2 lane roads about 30 minutes away. It revved to 6500 rpm and never moved from there. That's all it did was rev nonstop. What a PITA car it was. Don't know how people can stand driving CVT transmissions. Far worse than a normal automatic, which is saying something because automatics are completely worthless.
Quote from der butz :I once had 2 Minis, sold one, crashed one. But still I've got a few sets of wheels (13' whatever, 12'alloys, 6x10 wellers) and a camshaft (286°) left over. If you need something for your Min just ask!

greetz

der butz

i'll remember that
are you living far from the Netherlands.
i'm living near alkmaar 30 km from the coast.

i used to drive mini's 10 years ago and now the (non)technology.
the porsche was a hole different story.( it was 35 years old but did drive like a modern car)
but they both needed work
and to be honest i fell in love with mini's years ago so i couldn't help myself

ps. the camshaft and weller wheels sounds appealing
Quote from mrodgers : because automatics are completely worthless.

And you come from a place where most cars have automatic transmission? They're useful to eat fast food while driving
Quote from PoVo :And you come from a place where most cars have automatic transmission?

That doesn't mean he has to like it.
you mean the troll attempt?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG