The online racing simulator
Junior Fox Season 2: Round 4 Discussion
Round 4 August 28th, 2011: 22 Laps of KY2R_Kyoto National Reversed
START TIMES:
Qualifying: 16:30 UTC (15 Minute qualifying session)
Practice/Prerace Gridding etc: 16:45 UTC
Race: 17:00 UTC
due to an incoming hurricane I may not make the race. Incase of this I will need one volunteer to run the race if I lose power and so on.
Put the practice session to the server, not 1 lap race pls
Rui Pinto will run this race. It is confirmed the hurricane will hit here about 4 to 6 hours prior to race time.
wasn't able to race cause of an football match, me playing the goalkeeper at least we won that match, couldn't been able to do so in todays race
Joonas - well,I made mistake,because of misjudgement hit you and spun you,sorry for that,but it doesn't mean you can just push the guilty driver out of track after that... And another driver definately wanted to push me into pitwall... Everyone around was so agressive,so I was too,so I shocked Ray out of track. And as an icing on my disaster cake - my crappy steering wheel's controls decided to lock itself when going flat out before 2nd split,had to retire to not cause any other incidents...
Quote from Eclipsed :Joonas - well,I made mistake,because of misjudgement hit you and spun you,sorry for that,but it doesn't mean you can just push the guilty driver out of track after that... And another driver definately wanted to push me into pitwall... Everyone around was so agressive,so I was too,so I shocked Ray out of track. And as an icing on my disaster cake - my crappy steering wheel's controls decided to lock itself when going flat out before 2nd split,had to retire to not cause any other incidents...

You me I first turn or second lap, lost his tires, which were already burning in the beginning.
Wished I could have made it, But the shop has been getting so much business lately, Good bc the shop made almost 12k last week. bad becuase Im having to run 7 days a week now so its a bitter sweet type of thing. It allowed me to go pick up a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado ZQ8 that is NICE so i can stop driving my bagged truck everyday (its more of a weekend cruizer/show truck) so I was tired of putting wear and tear on it.
My race was good.
I have good battle with Terho...about 8-10 laps.

My best position in series so i'm happy about it. :laola:
Quote from K.Räikkönen 1 :My race was good.
I have good battle with Terho...about 8-10 laps.

My best position in series so i'm happy about it. :laola:

Thank you, it was nice too!

But my left rear tyres camber was about +1.0, because i had some contacts with #96 and K.Tagel... so, my car was very-Very-very oversteering. I lost 1,5 seconds per lap, without it it was able to finish in 4th .

But nice race BTW, see u in next round
Quote from Mustangman759 :I will get to all protests and points this weekend , thanks and sorry for wait but we have a offweek anyways

Can u also put replay from race?
And sry about crash.

Junior Fox Season 2: Round 4 Discussion
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG