jrd.racer
cooba53
Jimmy Lemon
Mustangman759
LFS Photomode Competition Round 83 Voting: Road Trip

This weeks theme was... "Road Trip".

Voting rules:
*You have one vote that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 21:00 UTC on Sunday 21st, August 2011

The entrants were:

Jimmy Lemon

High Res

Fors

High-res | External Images Used: #1, #2, #3 & #4

Hector UA

High Res | External Images Used: #1 & #2

Mustangman759

High-res | External Image Used

jrd.racer

High Res | External Images Used: #1, #2 & #3

andRo.

High Res | External Images Used: #1, #2 & #3

cooba53

High-res | External Images Used: #1, #2 & #3

Voting ended!
Congratulations to Hector UA for winning LFS Photomode Competition #83, but with 13 votes, not 14, since he voted for himself which is not allowed by the rules. But since it didn't change his place, then he still won. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.
Gratz Hector
I am not receiving any answer from Hector and time is going, maybe someone else can think of a good theme?
Does he even know that he has to come up with a new theme?
Rally Jump? Just can't think of anything interesting anything

E: LFS Monster Truck haha
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Does he even know that he has to come up with a new theme?

Yes, he does. I saw him checking this thread + I always send a PM to the winners, so...

jrd.racer - Hmm, let's see. If nobody else advices anything better, I might use one of those.
what about X games rally cross over
Movie car chase like those in Bullitt?
Reenactments (try to reenact something like Webber's flight in Valencia last year?)?
#10 - Fors
Thanks for helping guys, but I came up with the theme myself, that I'll use this time. But all these themes are great, so you should use them someday for sure, perhaps, when you win or some other time when we have difficulties finding a theme.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG