The online racing simulator
You should use the actual Lions logo for the scattered effect instead. Make it as you did the scratches on the side so it doesn't stick out as much.

Anyways a preview of the idea I have for the skin. Quick draft.
Attached images
lions.jpg
Quote from daloonie :Anyways a preview of the idea I have for the skin. Quick draft.

Not bad, not bad at all. Looks pretty neat tbh.. Although, i find it hard that it would fit for racing the way it looks now, but i guess ur not done with it yet. But i liked your idea.
Updated first post link, where i included more logotypes in different variations, such as only Lions text, only the Lion, and Shield+Lion but no text.

All are in .eps format, so i hope this helps and takes away the poor cutting i've seen. Thanks.
Little fix. start working on other cars.
FXR skin. Here we have some parts what wasn't on fxo.
Questions? Remarks?
Ah sorry, have been busy with work last days. Nice you keep working Travice, i'll get back later today to give some feedback.
Quote from NovaK :Ah sorry, have been busy with work last days.

Me too.

Quote from NovaK : i'll get back later today to give some feedback.

I'm waiting for it.
Quote from 664 M. Travice :
I'm waiting for it.

Right.

Uhm, the FXO looks good as it is, except that the front spoiler is all black, i kinda liked the way i made it.

On the FXR the rear wing shall be yellow, and then lions text on it. And the Lions spam text doesnt seem to match on the front tyre compare to the FXO one. Otherwise it looks damn neat
Quote from NovaK :Uhm, the FXO looks good as it is, except that the front spoiler is all black, i kinda liked the way i made it.

It will.

QUOTE=NovaK;1629824]On the FXR the rear wing shall be yellow, and then lions text on it.[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow i will show you different versions. Today I'm to busy(
Here it is. I think white looks better.

I need some break(i have a lot of work). will continue after week. Right?
Quote from 664 M. Travice :
I need some break(i have a lot of work). will continue after week. Right?

I'm in the same situation, i've been working 12 hour shifts the last few days, and are soon about to start my last shift for this week.

And regarding the wing, i think neither white nor yellow really fits. I think that same grey color as on the side, fits much better, and will make the Lions text much more visible. Although you need to cut out the white partie from the O and S.
Sorry. Don't contact in a week. FXR finished. Now working on XRR.
Attached images
FXR_Lions.jpg
XRR_LIONS.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG