The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :Manchester United's new keeper seems to think hes playing for Arsenal.

Scezney was actually pretty darn good last night I thought. Wasn't really tested, but he looked to be comfortable and full of confidence, especially with those punches.
Well, Cesc is officially a Barca player.
Welcome Aguero to the premier league.
Quote from jrd.racer :ChelseaPool ya'll, Hope Liverpool does well.

ie Chelsea Liverpool

I just cant root for Man U, three of my close friends already like Man U.

Man Utd are scum that's why. Most of the people who are true people from Manchester support Man City. Goes to show the kind of fans that support Manchester United are.
Quote from BlueFlame :Man Utd are scum that's why. Most of the people who are true people from Manchester support Man City. Goes to show the kind of fans that support Manchester United are.

Care to elaborate on that?
Their fans a bunch of glory-hunting front-running bastards who want to look "European" or "cultured" but don't know anything about football other than the Man U name.

Yes, that's the stereotypical answer (used for every top team in every sport) and yes it's not always the case. But it's amazing how often it's the truth over here.
Quote from Rappa Z :Their fans a bunch of glory-hunting front-running bastards who want to look "European" or "cultured" but don't know anything about football other than the Man U name.

Yes, that's the stereotypical answer (used for every top team in every sport) and yes it's not always the case. But it's amazing how often it's the truth over here.

Couldn't be more correct.
Gervinho given 3 match ban.
Song as well.

Damn...

Barton should have been suspended too though. He admitted he dived...
Awesome El Clasico.

Fabregas, less than a week with Barca, already got a trophy.

Arsenal staying classy.
Arsenal on a roll... down a cliff.

I don't think I can watch their games anymore.
Wasnt a bad game at all but its the first time since 2000 that Liverpool win at Arsenal and I think they have to thank a certain new player.
Arsenal will finish 6th.
Quote from sjava :Wasnt a bad game at all but its the first time since 2000 that Liverpool win at Arsenal and I think they have to thank a certain new player.

I wonder what you consider a bad game, then.

I think the new player did ok, given the conditions. It's the Arsenal's nature of not caring about their players mixed with dodgy investments that kills them, in my opinion.

Liverpool wasn't great as well, but I think the light in end of the tunnel is getting brighter.
Onto more important things.....County won today, 2-0 win over Queen of the South. Telt.
Damnit.
That was abysmal. Just terrible...

Kinda feel sorry for Wenger.
what can i say about us today... our goal was a cracker... shame we let in 7
Whereas Gillingham won 3-0 and remain joint first place!
25/08/2011 - The day Scottish Football officially got lower than the basement and foundations of European football.
Shamrock Rovers
UEFA CL Draws:

Group A:
FC Bayern München
Villarreal CF
Manchester City FC
SSC Napoli

Group B:
FC Internazionale Milano
PFC CSKA Moskva
LOSC Lille Métropole
Trabzonspor AŞ

Group C:
Manchester United FC
SL Benfica
FC Basel 1893
FC Oţelul Galaţi

Group D:
Real Madrid CF
Olympique Lyonnais
AFC Ajax
GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Group E:
Chelsea FC
Valencia CF
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
KRC Genk

Group F:
Arsenal FC
Olympique de Marseille
Olympiacos FC
Borussia Dortmund

Group G:
FC Porto
FC Shakhtar Donetsk
FC Zenit St Petersburg
APOEL FC

Group H:
Barcelona
AC Milan
FC BATE Borisov
FC Viktoria Plzeň
No real killer group, or at least no English teams in it (Real's group looks pretty tough). Man City got off lightly. Arsenal had better win their group or there will be more red faces at the Emirates...

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG