The online racing simulator
Drifting?
(17 posts, started )
Drifting?
There seems to be a void in lfs, drifting has a mainstay in active servers, but never much catches on in any official series. I think that we can change, I am hoping a few fellow drifters are as eager as I am to have a competitive and rewarding event to participate in! If interested please let me know, We will need a few judges, and I would love to have an announcer, with a live broadcast. Please lets get some support!
I'm not amazing at drifting, but i would definitely like to watch and possibly partake in these events, especially if they were to be done with tiers!
Quote from MentaLLL :I'm not amazing at drifting, but i would definitely like to watch and possibly partake in these events, especially if they were to be done with tiers!

+1 (a bit late tho)
I'm all for any kind of weird events This would improve LFS in my opinion I have been attempting to tackle some different kind of events such as my Figure 8 Event Tuesday.. I hope to put on a Demolition Derby sometime too once I get the information and testing done on that

If it will help liven up the community I'm 200% for it.. Now how can we get a cruise event... oh wait...
Quote from greg_slideways :There seems to be a void in lfs, drifting has a mainstay in active servers, but never much catches on in any official series. I think that we can change, I am hoping a few fellow drifters are as eager as I am to have a competitive and rewarding event to participate in! If interested please let me know, We will need a few judges, and I would love to have an announcer, with a live broadcast. Please lets get some support!

Have you tried www.lfsdrift.net?
#6 - Nicce
Quote from Nicce :Not even that forum is THAT active when it comes to official events or series imo. Was better in 2009 than it is now.

Sounds familiar... Similar situation here on LFSF, with racing.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sounds familiar... Similar situation here on LFSF, with racing.

Heck, when I arrived here around Feb. '10 it was alot better even
I ran the WorX Drift Series back in 2009 I think it was. Heavily popular, problem is that the consistency is not always there. It's hard to get the same 32 to come up each round. Heck a constant 16 would be nice. However, most of the top guys have taken a break (no offense to newer guys who are good).

If there was a demand, I'd help without a doubt, just getting that demand is a problem. There use to be one, as that series I ran had 68 different people qualify over the course of 3 events. The signups was in the 80-100+ though.
I've started to write a bit of a rulebook, and am currently talking to a few drivers interested in helping, we got some twists that might get a bit of attention but more info soon for sure stay tuned.
+1
I would be very interested to particitpate in an event like this. Just say when and where. I might not be the best, but i would sure be commited
420 has been holding some really fun mini comps the last few nights check it out and stop bye sometime :P Server name: ч²°Drift(TGS)
Quote from greg_slideways :420 has been holding some really fun mini comps the last few nights check it out and stop bye sometime :P Server name: ч²°Drift(TGS)

We might get a little phenomenon going on here and bring back the drifting scene. Regular mini comps and if you're interested I'm sure you could get on the teamspeak if you're mature enough
Hoping popularity picks up and we can bring back the old days of drifting.
LazLow and I have been working feverishly to work out a series, and we are coming very close! We have just a few things left to do and there will deffinitley be an announcement within the next few days, Please stay tuned and be prepared to have a lot of fun!
Quote from Nicce :Not even that forum is THAT active when it comes to official events or series imo. Was better in 2009 than it is now.

The game was more active and had hope for patch back in 2009, its 2012.. nothing changed.

Drifting?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG