The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from e2mustang :well why dont u try it? at least i played all 3 games and i know whats good for me. i seen videos too of bc2 thats why i bought it,but i wasnt prepared for this much disappointment.

I have played every single Battlefield game since the franchise started back in 2002 with BF 1942.

Quote :i didnt like the singleplayer + in mp the feel of the vehicles and the gameplay,the graphics to me were retarded(i have a good rig). i cant rly tell u more coz it was a long time ago and only played a bit as i said.all this was after playing months of moh,maybe i played too much but that tells how entertained i was
ps. i just watched vidoes of it and im telling u i got a different game coz it looks way different now im gonna have to put it up again coz now im frustrated

So you cant explain why you dont like it and what exactly is different.

Yeah, just as I thought. Just random bullshit.
read it again. if a` no recoil` is enough to explain than my explonation is way over the top. i hate it-end. u hate moh-end .thats all.
(i played all the old games too but that wasnt my point)
#378 - Uke
Quote from e2mustang :read it again. if a` no recoil` is enough to explain than my explonation is way over the top. i hate it-end. u hate moh-end .thats all.
(i played all the old games too but that wasnt my point)

MOH is the game with no recoil, there is exactly none of it, you don't even need to burst fire
Quote from e2mustang :read it again. if a` no recoil` is enough to explain

Well if that's not a reason to skip it alltogether then i don't know what is
#380 - Uke
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well if that's not a reason to skip it alltogether then i don't know what is

And he is actually incorrect, compare MOH recoil and bfbc2.
how about you battlefield batty boys just accept that he doesnt like it instead of having an argument over why hes wrong.
yeah just leave it, been playing bbc2 recently and i like it better, however there is no reason to blame someone just because he likes moh 2010 better instead of bbc2. absolutely no reason.
Quote from lukelfs :Does it say something like , Please update your Nvidia drivers to play the game?

If so just ignore it and cancel it, then the game will boot after it connects. That worked for me anyway.

Currently down atm I think

I end up with a blank screen. I can hear everything, but at the bottom on windows it says I have a driver error.

Quote from mutt107 :Download the beta drivers from nvidias website, they are probably using them so they will work flawless when the game comes out.

Already tried, does the same as above.
Quote from Mysho :yeah just leave it, been playing bbc2 recently and i like it better, however there is no reason to blame someone just because he likes moh 2010 better instead of bbc2. absolutely no reason.

Just like there is no reason at all to call a game total shit if he doesn't like it...

Also yes, i've played them both and same as mysho i found bbc2 a bit more attractive (for the realism part mostly).
Quote from e2mustang :bc2 is bad company 2 right? if yes how is that a good game? i cant stand that shit,its so crap i played it 15 minutes then uninstalled it right away. i dunno how u even compare that to moh 2010

Yes BC2 is Bad Company 2, and Moh is just cheap shit compared to Bad Company 2 how on earth can you even argue about that.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lnzScc6ZE&hd=1 infantry and vehicle fights while on moh you have only infantry fight and sometimes one cheap tank that´s just loud and not able to do anything on the battlefield.. Just a cod clone with killstrikes but without prone..

Moh is okish but it just lacks too much compared to Bad Company 2. Bad Company itself is also lacking the big mapsizes and high player count, but BF3 will bring that back to the Battlefield.
#386 - Uke
Quote from funRacer[83] :Yes BC2 is Bad Company 2, and Moh is just cheap shit compared to Bad Company 2 how on earth can you even argue about that.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lnzScc6ZE&hd=1 infantry and vehicle fights while on moh you have only infantry fight and sometimes one cheap tank that´s just loud and not able to do anything on the battlefield.. Just a cod clone with killstrikes but without prone..

Moh is okish but it just lacks too much compared to Bad Company 2. Bad Company itself is also lacking the big mapsizes and high player count, but BF3 will bring that back to the Battlefield.

The biggest problem with MOH is the map design, for example the map where you needed to take out the roadblock to let the tank trough as an attacker. The reoadblock was just a meatgrinder for attackers if it was defended correctly.
#387 - Uke
They are going to show conquest and jet gameplay at gamescom

Personally I will not even touch the clusterf*ck called rush.
#388 - Uke
1:34

:d
15 comments a second on youtube for that video.
#391 - Uke
Quote from PMD9409 :15 comments a second on youtube for that video.

yeah i posted it pretty much the second it was on youtube
Holy...shit... I just came...
#393 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Holy...shit... I just came...

I know, shit that make things go boom! Now with 100% moar jets!
I hope BF3 isn't just limited to jets, i want a flyable AC130!
#395 - Uke
Quote from mutt107 :I hope BF3 isn't just limited to jets, i want a flyable AC130!

Won't happen.
Im going to die in that game......... A lot

But i will be the most satisfying death ever in a game, and as for 64 players per map, just means even greater amounts of immersion(?) i cant wait!!!!
It looks spectacular, but as someone that hasn't really played a battlefield game before, I'm concerned that the carnage on display there is neither realistic nor particularly fun in a competitive way.

Air superiority would make ground fighting irrelevant, so how does that slightly Afterburner type air combat actually work in the context of a game where people are also playing a fps on the ground below?
Quote from Bose321 :Aiming on console looks hilarious.

Lol that guy looks like he's aiming with the d-pad
Still I suppose he can at least walk in a wider range of directions with fine control of his speed

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG