The online racing simulator
alrighty, could just be me but Ill ask post race
Hello i sent a support ticket yesterday on 500servers. and still no reply? the server that i was running before was public and now its private? i need my server to be public. Thanks in advance!
take the regular password off the server, its different from the admin password
/pass=
or do it via cpanel
Quote from Mustangman759 :take the regular password off the server, its different from the admin password
/pass=
or do it via cpanel

Thanks man its sorted!
i think Franky is out Marshalling this weekend and is really unreachable. so if there is any issues, i'll compile a list and email it to him. but i couldn't give a time frame as to how long it could take him to be able to do anything about it.
Web servers have fallen over again.
i'll get on the bat-phone now.
teamspeak servers are down also
i'll see what's up.
great, so robin got a hold of batman :P
Web servers down
Quote :great, so robin got a hold of batman :P

But the Joker is still keeping the servers down.
Just noticed my webservers down, but the alarm was raised several hours ago...

Any news on the batphone???

Holy downtime batman....
I agree, while it's excellent to know Franky's on the case, if it's been this long it's clearly a non trivial issue, it would be nice to have a bit of an update before too much longer.
It should have come back up overnight, It appears to not be the case.

I'll make a trip down there and get things sorted.
Thanks for the update.
Hey guys,

Just got back. Its a mainboard problem, That's why it never came back overnight.

new one is being bought over later tonight, so it should be back in action within the next 12 - 14 hours
hey dean, is the webpage cpanel up and running? need to access that if you could link me to it (500servers.com is down also)
erm..... hmm...

Well, the webservers offline... Quotes listed below for your reading

Quote from Bob Smith :Web servers have fallen over again.

Quote from dadge :i'll get on the bat-phone now.

Quote from Mustangman759 :teamspeak servers are down also

Quote from franky500 :i'll see what's up.

Quote from Mustangman759 :great, so robin got a hold of batman :P

Quote from JackSun :But the Joker is still keeping the servers down.

Quote from gandlers :Just noticed my webservers down, but the alarm was raised several hours ago...

Any news on the batphone???

Holy downtime batman....

Quote from Bob Smith :I agree, while it's excellent to know Franky's on the case, if it's been this long it's clearly a non trivial issue, it would be nice to have a bit of an update before too much longer.

Quote from franky500 :It should have come back up overnight, It appears to not be the case.

I'll make a trip down there and get things sorted.

Quote from Bob Smith :Thanks for the update.

Quote from franky500 :Hey guys,

Just got back. Its a mainboard problem, That's why it never came back overnight.

new one is being bought over later tonight, so it should be back in action within the next 12 - 14 hours

sorry, I knew that. I just need to undo a domain redirection I have setup and was wondering if it was accessable (shuld have just assumed yes but meh :P)
If its redirection from the C Panel then that won't be accessible, but if you are redirecting from your domain provider then that should be accessible via your provider.
Quote from franky500 :Just got back. Its a mainboard problem, That's why it never came back overnight.

Thanks for keeping us posted. You do seem to get a lot of hardware failures though?
Quote from franky500 :If its redirection from the C Panel then that won't be accessible

thats it :P
Quote from Bob Smith :Thanks for keeping us posted. You do seem to get a lot of hardware failures though?

your telling me! Can't explain it.
we are back. Thanks for your patience everybody
excellent news, thank you.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG