The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from adamlfs :Here is mine :P

Get on allcorsa.co.uk

Is that last sticker legal? I saw someone get busted for some text on his back "Pi** off. I am having a bad day" was his line. They also told him that they stopped someone else who had a finger on the back.
Quote from mamoru :Is that last sticker legal?

No - public order offence

(although it'd take a really really anal copper to pull you for it).
hey this is not ze finger, that's just some guy holding a carrot :-)
No, it's a face with an old joystick/controller in front of him...
Quote from mamoru :Is that last sticker legal? I saw someone get busted for some text on his back "Pi** off. I am having a bad day" was his line. They also told him that they stopped someone else who had a finger on the back.

So you watch Police Interceptors aswell huh...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they threaten the guy with a fine only because someone could've filed a complaint?
Quote from hp999 :So you watch Police Interceptors aswell huh...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they threaten the guy with a fine only because someone could've filed a complaint?

He just put some duct tape on it and that was fine, so he got away with it but yeah. Someone could've been offended by that so he had to remove it or face a fine.

Police Interceptors ftw
Yeah i've seen that episode of Police Interceptors.

I've been in front of many police cars but haven't been stopped once hehe.
But it's coming off soon, got bored of having it on there. :P

Quote from jrd.racer :Nice Adam, I like.

Thanks, nice to see some people like it haha
By the way Adam, can you make me that CR-Sticker or tell me how to make one myself? would look great on my new old youngtimer :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :hey this is not ze finger, that's just some guy holding a carrot :-)

It's a willy
What happened to the mirrors? Did you hit someone while cutting a corner?
Must've been a roadside hedge
Quote from der butz :By the way Adam, can you make me that CR-Sticker or tell me how to make one myself? would look great on my new old youngtimer :-)

greetz

der butz

Yeah sure, I have my own vinyl cutter so I can make any sticker you want (assuming it is only one colour and not too big)

I can make you a couple of CR ones in White, Black or Green? (Don't tell but I can make you a LFS Logo :shhh
Quote from Scrabby :What happened to the mirrors? Did you hit someone while cutting a corner?

Quote from hrtburnout :Must've been a roadside hedge

I wasn't going to fall for the bait but...

I fitted powerfold mirrors, these are the older "bullet" style ones instead of the newer "skullcap" ones. I one without a cover (as it was brand new), the other was second hand from a wedgewood blue Rover 75.

I've had all the powerfold parts ready to fit for ~3 months, but I just couldn't source the blue covers for them - a guy on the owners club had some, and when he said he posted them I fitted them. Unfortunately 2 weeks on they haven't arrived
Quote from djgizmo68 :

my best friend had one of these before...

1.3 Carb with 300k on the clock.

Absolute rocket.
Quote from theirishnoob :my best friend had one of these before...

1.3 Carb with 300k on the clock.

Absolute rocket.

1.3 Carb. Rocket. Excuse me while I laugh.

HA HA HA HA. HAAAAAAAA HA HA. HA.
My old 1300 Carb civic was Awesome! easily beat any other 1300 on the road!

Ive just swapped in a D16z6 VTEC into the Wagon last week
Quote from hrtburnout :1.3 Carb. Rocket. Excuse me while I laugh.

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

DAA DAA DAAAAAAA
Daa daa DEEEEEE
daa daa DEEEEEE

it got H22'd then died A horrible death....

seriously unsafe car.

Troll. This is VTAKK y0!!
I at first intended to dissasemble my Toyota and make a mid engine kit car from it, but when i examined it better, i decide to put it back on the street, because it's still in good condition, only fenders and sideskirts are rotten. Bottom is like new, whole chassis is mint too.

And found what's making that banging sound - it's broken exhaust pipe! What a relief!

Seems like it's going to be my eco-ride for a couple of years. Only uses drops of fuel, very reliable, rides very smooth and silent. Had a great pleasure cruising around the town at 2AM. Can't wait until i'm old enough to get driver's license (18 yuck) and i'll be able to go outside my town

Started doing some bodywork to it. New front fenders ant bonnet will be on (i'd like to straighten current bonnet and keep it, but after the car hit the wall the top sheet broke off the frame, i won't pass technical inspection like that), any other holes will be cut off and new metal welded in.
Attached images
IMGP0335.JPG
Taken on holidays. Had to share the garden with some Kia whose owner couldn't drive. Reversing next to my car took her 5 mins.

Well... i'd rather have her doing that in 5 mins that driving into mine in 2 seconds
Quote from KiRmelius :I at first intended to dissasemble my Toyota and make a mid engine kit car from it, but when i examined it better, i decide to put it back on the street, because it's still in good condition, only fenders and sideskirts are rotten. Bottom is like new, whole chassis is mint too.

And found what's making that banging sound - it's broken exhaust pipe! What a relief!

Seems like it's going to be my eco-ride for a couple of years. Only uses drops of fuel, very reliable, rides very smooth and silent. Had a great pleasure cruising around the town at 2AM. Can't wait until i'm old enough to get driver's license (18 yuck) and i'll be able to go outside my town

Started doing some bodywork to it. New front fenders ant bonnet will be on (i'd like to straighten current bonnet and keep it, but after the car hit the wall the top sheet broke off the frame, i won't pass technical inspection like that), any other holes will be cut off and new metal welded in.

you can drive alone in your town with your permit?

thats brilliant. i would rather that then my mom needing to be with me regardless where im going.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG