The online racing simulator

WTF is that?
Top secret, but the last ones were heavily worn and strangely sticky. Had to use gloves with em all the time.
Is it some sort of weird game controller?
they look like bike handle grips ?
They are indeed the cheapest set of bike handlegrips I could find!
Quote from NitroNitrous :Gonna study design or something? I upgraded to 8Gb last year, and I'm using an Intuos 3 A4

Nah, I bought the board because I want to draw and I'm too lazy to use paper. Simple as that.

And computer RAM is so cheap these days that even if you live on the streets and have no money, it isn't reason enough not to buy it.
Bought another one since I got ****ed by a huge wave while it was in my pocket..

Quote from Ni-san :

My old tablet is slowly failing and these were on offer in pc world so I bought one too, though was the black version.

Also bought some specialized mtb gloves but got not pictures of them.
Now it has finally arrived.. canon 7d + battery grip + 32gb sandisk I must admit it's costing me a fortune trying to peep on my eldery neighbours

no picture
Quote from doyal :

I have a cracking set of them sunline grips in grey and they where cheap and chunky
Quote from doyal :

I've never liked that kind of pattern, not good for hand Soft or hard material?
Quote from Cameltoe :I've never liked that kind of pattern, not good for hand Soft or hard material?

The material is hard where the spikes are, but your hands are generally on the soft outline edge that is raised. They feel really nice, and for £8 I'm not complaining. (I also wear gloves though..) Put em on the bike yesterday, only to find I have a rear flat.

It turns out the crap inside the tube to stop it getting a puncture has clogged up the valve and it's now leaking.
Quote from doyal :The material is hard where the spikes are, but your hands are generally on the soft outline edge that is raised. They feel really nice, and for £8 I'm not complaining. (I also wear gloves though..) Put em on the bike yesterday, only to find I have a rear flat.

It turns out the crap inside the tube to stop it getting a puncture has clogged up the valve and it's now leaking.

What kind of bike are you riding?
Quote from doyal :Now it has finally arrived.. canon 7d + battery grip + 32gb sandisk I must admit it's costing me a fortune trying to peep on my eldery neighbours

no picture

Now with picture! 2kg of goodness..

Quote from Cameltoe :What kind of bike are you riding?

Cameltoe, I have an old kona 'freeride' bike that I use for really really light XC Planning to change to a Cove Handjob frame soon.

(pic of said bike)
nice names for those bikes
"cameltoe"
"handjob"
Yeah i chuckled on the Handjob..
Cove bikes/frames have some funny names indeed!

Shocker, STD, Foreplay, Stiffee, Handjob to name a few

Cheers
Got this for my son's birthday today. Also 40 litres of fuel.

greetz

der butz
Attached images
car1.jpg
car2.jpg
Quote from der butz :Got this for my son's birthday today. Also 40 litres of fuel.

That thing runs on petrol??!!

Meh about the colour, idc about it.
Quote from hyntty :That thing runs on petrol??!!

Haha, not yet :-) Nah, the petrol was for one of my recently bought products (see below) . Yes, I've posted my new old car in other threads as well, but I can't stop, I'm too proud of it!

greetz

der butz

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG