honda civic?

btw i saw 2 supras at barnegat light,nj
i'll guess corvette
Well, it's a Mercury Cougar 2.5l V6 ohhh yeah
And it's yours for only $86000. What a deal for a Mercury Cougar!
is it in florida or south usa? coz theres a lot of dark ppl down there,i could see that happen
Quote from e2mustang :is it in florida or south usa? coz theres a lot of dark ppl down there,i could see that happen

Nah they jack up old caddys and put them on some 24's.
ye but the everywhere in the us
(this is true: mi asked a black guy why they love chrome rims so much.the answer was-coz its shines like new money !! )
Had one of the new Mclaren road cars fly past me on the M11 the other day. Doesnt really stand out much apart from the luminous orange colour!
Porsche turbo, but i see it quite alot around here tbh.

And this beaty! (L)

And i saw this at some car show....... OMG
How could you possibly make a mustang look this damn ugly! holy ****
Look at the wheel offset, its hilarious! And the ****ing spoiler lolllll

Nasty BarryBoys Ford there lol
-
(Tumz(DK)) DELETED by Tumz(DK)
I saw today:
Mazda RX-7
New BMW M5
2 Corvettes
Porsche 911 Turbo S
Dacia Sandero
this one.
I see so many nice cars on the autobahn, but this one is special to me...

greetz

der butz

Edit: no, the fish sticker is actually so uncool someone has to bring it further west than ireland!
Attached images
924s.jpg
Couple of days ago in Cannes, France

I saw today Porsche Panamera Turbo and Bentley Continental GT... And about 50-60 rally cars, cause the Finnish Rally is just where I live
Porsche Panamera Turbo, saw it near the local airport.
Attached images
panameraturbo.png
Drove past a Vette Z06 today, and tbh that's pretty non-existent in JA.
SL65 Black. in Los Angeles, CA. Would of took a pic but i was driving and was fumbling my phone
Saw a Red/White Stripe Ford GT on the motorway, unfortunately it was on the other side and it was too fast to catch
At least I heard the engine though, blimey.
TVR Tuscan, and a Triumph Dolomite 1500HL ^^.
Quote from shaun463 :TVR Tuscan, and a Triumph Dolomite 1500HL ^^.

Was it rolling down a hill by any chance?
lexus LFA

at least this one is from the owner of a toyota dealer, in my country, politicians get cars such ferraris or lamborghinis, is like a joke, so much corruption here

i have seen a ferrari enzo, porsche carrera gt, the most rare was a lancia delta integrale, damn rare
i see an R8 on a daily basis...thats coolest it gets...somehow i keep missing the really cool cars
I see all sorts of stuff where I live.
R33 Skyline about once a month, Ferrari 288 once a week, tons of 360 Spyders, Corvette ZR1, Viper GTS, Porsche 928 GTS every single day, the occasional Lamborghini, a Lotus Esprit V8, and crap loads of Porsche 911's. My 944 was parked between two Audi R8 V10's a few weeks ago, stupid me forgot my camera.
The one thing I have not seen in a very long time is an Aston Martin.
Quote from jnr89 :, the most rare was a lancia delta integrale, damn rare

theirs several here. They look lovely but their pretty dissapointing to drive...

NEVER MEET YOU'RE HEROS !

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG