The online racing simulator
Who wants $40 us$ in the itunes store?
(14 posts, started )
#1 - jnr89
hey, this is not a scam or something, I just won two cards to use them in the itunes store, one car has $25 and the other has $15

I already sold my ipod so this is useless to me, im interested to get the forza motorsports 3 ultimate collection, wich is about 30 us$

I dont mind if you get it cheaper, i just want the game disc (brand new) and it would be perfect if i can trade my cards for it.. i dont care if i give $40 and the game cost $30, i just want the game

anyone is interested?

i have a paypal account and i can take pictures of the cards if you want

the back says "valid only on U.S. itunes store....must be 13+..."

i havent scratched them, i could do it and send you the codes via email or something

sorry for my bad english!
Not interested
Same here.

Who uses iTunes anyway?
Yep, not interest in anything related to the Suck-a-dick foundation aka Crapple.

Donate the card to charity or something ?
#5 - Uke
Quote from hazaky :Same here.

Who uses iTunes anyway?

People with ipods. But I don't know who would use the itunes store.
Could be useful for apps, but i already used my forza ultimate collection disk.
Haha, who would pay for apps and music

Well, I'd pay for music.
Quote from Uke :People with ipods. But I don't know who would use the itunes store.

fk iTunes, SharePod does the job well
well, people with ipods or iphones, you can buy whathever you want, but nevermind, i just want forza 3 ultimate collection, i will try to get rid of them on ebay or something, i bet someone would need them more than me

remember, in some countries, the law is very hard against downloading music for free
Beatport.com is all I need.
I'll take the itunes money. Idk why you all are so opposed to it, I love my ipod.

jnr89, I pm'd you.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG