The online racing simulator
rowan atkinson crashed his mclaren f1
(21 posts, started )
Quote :English comedian Rowan Atkinson was not laughing after he crashed his McLaren F1 supercar into a lamppost in wet weather overnight.

One witness said Atkinson was lucky to be alive after losing control of the rare vehicle, clipping trees and a lamppost before coming to a stop on the side of the road and bursting into flames.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/wor ... kinson-crashes-mclaren-f1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-a ... atkinson-mclaren-f1-crash

when he did his interview on top gear, he said he put 37K miles on that f1... eek.
At least it shows an McLaren F1 is a proper supercar, because even after you've clocked 37k miles on it, it still tries to kill you
First time I've heard of someone surviving a crash in one of those.
Ouch.
not the first time he done this; its old news imho.
Someone get Rowan to say "lamp post" and "wet weather."
how do i get in touch with his agent. i'd like the job of repairing a Mclaren F1 supercar
lucky to be alive? the car looks like its barely scratched in that pic
Quote from thisnameistaken :First time I've heard of someone surviving a crash in one of those.

It´s not even the first F1 he crashed.
OK, maybe it is worse than we thought...

OH GOD IT IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.
Damn... Scrapyard material now.
Might not be - bolt on a new engine and gearbox, replace some rear bodywork and hoses, and away you go.
.. Actually that doesn't look very repairable.
at the price of that car(£3m), even if there was just an ashtray left, it's still repairable. lol
I looks like the engine was ripped off the monocoque - much like when an engine is ripped off a tub in F1 - the car is still often repairable.

If it was a standard unibody construction, then it would be much harder. With the right bits (a rear end and some bodywork) it could be fixed in a couple of days.
Celebrity loses control of supercar on public road in bad weather.

New news is new.
:|

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG