The online racing simulator
UF1 Workout 2
(40 posts, started )
UF1 Workout 2
Well my infamous UF1 workout is back and meaner than before!
(the first version is located here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2153)

UF1 Workout
SCREENSHOTS

COURSE DETAIL
Similar theme to the previous layout - pushing the UF1 and it's driver to the limits . Whilst initially the course will have a steep learning curve, keep at it and you will soon master it. I'm trying to push the boundaries a bit with what sort of things can be done using the autocross editor, and hope you all enjoy it

Wheels view is recommended for ramp work. Strongly recommend that the SPR is watched firstly, however most directions on the course are signed with arrows or signs.

LAYOUT FILE

SPR EXAMPLE

RECOMMENDED UF1 SETUP

Yeah, this is a very nice layout! Had a lot of fun with it. Very cool and trixy thing this is .. Good Job!
hi, that lyout is excellent, however would you mind telling me how you get the ramps steaper please? ive treid but i dont no how?
If you put them up against the fence, just at the right angle, then they will get really steep like that.
thank you.
i recently ran this layout on my server over a period of 4 days, and we established a high score table.

so if you're wondering how your times compare to us flash aussies, here you go! we spent too much time on it

hi, this is a beautiful track, loved it! I had lots and lots of fun on it.
Good work!
nice! funny track
Great track, I do have 1 small complaint though,
It's friggin impossible. Now you tell me how you get a 1:50 on this track. I've been driving this track for 4 hours non stop now and I haven't finished it once yet and 2 hours of the time I was just driving and ignoring everything you have to do just to get to the finish altogether, nevermind with a good time.
1:47 was quite difficult, i would aim for sub 2minutes though. if you use the set attached in the thread, and view the spr replay it may give you some hints.

i also recommend a wheels only view, such as one like this

helps 200% on doing rampwork
great track, remembers me to the banger race car meetings were they put up something like this, but far more simple than this.
Like driving on rails with normal tyres, over a seesaw, circuling around tyrewalls and so on...

but you seem to have too much time takumi :P

great work, thx...
Not managed to do a full run yet
Quote from micha1980de :but you seem to have too much time takumi :P

thanks mate.. and you may be right. i have a 3rd one on the way and also one constructed on blackwood track itself i think these will be the last 2.
I can't wait for them. I may be really irritated with not being able to do it but they rule still.

EDIT: I've finally finished the course. I got a 3:58 (including 58 secs of penalties)

I know Takumi you got 0 penalties but compared to the 9 minutes I had once that's a good time for me.
Quote from nutty boy :EDIT: I've finally finished the course. I got a 3:58 (including 58 secs of penalties)

I know Takumi you got 0 penalties but compared to the 9 minutes I had once that's a good time for me.

good! alot of people who played when i had it loaded on the server started off on that time. but since you've finished it once you shouldnt find it very hard to do it again, and do it better
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :1:47 was quite difficult, i would aim for sub 2minutes though. if you use the set attached in the thread, and view the spr replay it may give you some hints.

i also recommend a wheels only view, such as one like this

helps 200% on doing rampwork

Can u plz insert the set at the forums cuz i cant download it!!!!!1
Quote from ezzis112 :Can u plz insert the set at the forums cuz i cant download it!!!!!1

u cant play, because u r a demo player
err yeah.. looks like the link to the setup has gone AWOL. anyway, any setup which has alot of ride-height and soft suspension should do it. UF1 only.
Fantastic work
Great work on both the 1 version and the 2th version, I really enjoy it, tho I yet have to finish one lap
I want to try this layout, but his server is down
Me Want :monkey:

But Cant Have :arge:

Please Reupload :uglyhamme
here is the one i have but i don't know if any of it has been change wen i used it before:
Attached files
BL3_UF1Workout2.lyt - 3.7 KB - 1229 views
thanx

not easy layout xD
@Wiciu1996
You just bumped a nearly 1 year old thread.

@ezzis112
I hate people like you. Buy the game, Don't crack it.

I personally LOVE these tracks, So hard the first time u try, I've tried it with other bigger cars, I couldn't even get around the first turn! Ahaha :P

Thanks,
Tisy0
can u add the setup cause all the links are dead.

UF1 Workout 2
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG