The online racing simulator
GT2WS Round 1: Protests and Penalties
Please file them here, if you have them.

Provide:

Session of Incident (Q1, Q2, Q3, Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (eg Lap 4, 9:02.32)
Your Car number
Other car(s) involved
Brief description of incident (location included please)

You have until 3 hours after qualifying ends, and 36 hours after the race ends to file a protest. Deadlines will be stated here after they are known.

Qualifying Protests due by 23:03 UTC Friday, July 29th 2011
Race Protests due by 09:14 UTC, Monday August 1st, 2011
Session of Incident (Race)
Lap 3 Timecode 9.00mins
Your Car number 92
Other car(s) UNKNOWN

Car 92 attained damage from knowhere causing it to have too pit & go half a lap down.
Possible LAG from another driver...?!?! :evil:
#3 - CSF
Quote from SennaSS :Session of Incident (Race)
Lap 3 Timecode 9.00mins
Your Car number 92
Other car(s) UNKNOWN

Car 92 attained damage from knowhere causing it to have too pit & go half a lap down.
Possible LAG from another driver...?!?! :evil:

Essentially your car hit a pole and ended up with massive damage... very strange. The pole has been removed now, but it was not a new pole... it just somehow managed to kill you.
Lap: 15 Timecode of Incident: about 41:15
Your Car number 17
Other car(s) involved 98
Brief description of incident (location included please): First corner of SC3, being to much faster than him he crashed my car making me some suspension and tyres damage.
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (formation lap, 5:05)
Your Car number 13
Other car(s) involved 98
Brief description of incident (location included please) Overtaking after the green flag but before the start/finish line
#6 - CSF
Quote from BugOne :Session of Incident (Race)
Lap: 15 Timecode of Incident: about 41:15
Your Car number 17
Other car(s) involved 98
Brief description of incident (location included please): First corner of SC3, being to much faster than him he crashed my car making me some suspension and tyres damage.

Protest denied. We find that car 17 should have left more room for 98 into the corner as they were clearly alongside.
#7 - CSF
Quote from Mazdaratie :Session of Incident (Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (formation lap, 5:05)
Your Car number 13
Other car(s) involved 98
Brief description of incident (location included please) Overtaking after the green flag but before the start/finish line

Protest denied, overtaking is permitted on a START when the green flag is issued. At restarts you may not over-take before the line.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG