The online racing simulator
FORMULA 1 ENI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2011 (Hungarian GP, Hungaroring)

Race Date: 31 Jul 2011
Circuit Name: Hungaroring
Number of Laps: 70
Circuit Length: 4.381 km
Race Distance: 306.630 km
Lap Record: 1:19.071 - M Schumacher (2004)

P1 starts in ~105 mins

(@3 am for me will just stay up for it)

Edit: P1 starts, Bruno Senna is out there
Hamilton on fire!
Quote from BlueFlame :Hamilton on fire!

Qualli on now, and i 2nd that, he is on fire, matching Vettels supersoft time with softs.
Yet he did not get pole
dang, Lewis Lost 0.3 in the last sector due to a slide :|

would have been pole
Yup, Hamilton screwed up his last lap, otherwise I think he had the pace to do it. Still, good performance from him, Button and Massa. Looking decent for the race tomorrow, of course Vettel now has a big advantage from starting on pole. Plus doesn't hurt to have Alonso on the attack.
Would have been fun to see both Hamilton and Vettel's laptimes, if they didn't make those small mistakes.

Should be a good race tomorrow!
Damn. Close.

No worries though. In perfect shape for tomorrow. Going by what we have seen in the past, McLaren are faster in race trim, plus the extra fresh set of super softs should help.

Looking good for tomorrow.
Suprised by Massa out qualifying Alonso.
Quote from SpooNJaB :Suprised by Massa out qualifying Alonso.

And the poor dude isn't rewarded at all, 5th on the grid is arguabily better than 4th here.
But important psychologically for Massa, I'm sure. It can't be easy for him having someone as good as Alonso as a teammate.
TBH alonso did something wrong in hes final lap as he was slower then hes first lap in Q3.
Quote from Mustafur :TBH alonso did something wrong in hes final lap as he was slower then hes first lap in Q3.

And his fastest Q3 lap was even slower than his fastest Q2 lap by 1 tenth.
I'm almost certain redbull have stopped developing there car now as realisticly hungary is very much suited to the design.

This race will basicly be mclaren vs Ferrari, with vettel in the way trulli train style.

Also expect a very strong race by maldonado I think the strategy he's doing will work perfectly as long as he's able to pass.
Quote from Mustafur :Also expect a very strong race by maldonado I think the strategy he's doing will work perfectly as long as he's able to pass.

Don't rule out Buemi too then, same strategy for him. However he will be a bit further down the grid with his penalty, but passing the Lotus, Virgin and HRT shouldn't take so long.
Kudos to Perez for getting to Q3!
Race looks to be wet
Is anyone else having problems with live timing?
this is win!!
More rain in ten minutes!
That's ****ing crazy what they're doing with that Renault, they should have brought out the safety car. They were pulling the car backwards up the pitlane exit while Vettel was making his pitstop!

top 5 close on laptimes
gah australian live stream broadcaster has turned to jelly, could anyone send me a stream(pm). thanks
I bet Martin the team boss is having some poo in his trouses

FORMULA 1 ENI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2011 (Hungarian GP, Hungaroring)
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG