The online racing simulator
there is a kart meet this year? damn you Becky, i asked/begged you to call me up once you got infos. Can't be on this forum checking 24/7

meet needs more germanz
#27 - CSF
Aye turkey went invite only this year which is bloody understanable after all the hell he's been through in the last few years organizing it. Don't get too pissed Jason...and Junkan... and wee Jason... oh god... Gerdoner's there too... KEEP HIM AWAY FROM VODKA!!!!
#28 - CSF
Noooooooooo don't kill it, I wanted to see Gerdoner and Junkan drinking games... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry .. There is not much going on anymore... Everybody is to sleep (some idiots didn't yet but.. Thats not going to take long anymore...)

Getting into shape for the big race tomorrow. When we get back from the race the livestream will be up again.

(I'm afraid there is no WiFi at the track location :/ .. Will ask though.. )

Me and Jason are AGAIN the last ones standing, cya later gay bois
Quote from The Very End :Woah, I just had BreadC's balls in my mouth, off camera. Man they are salty!.

Hopefully the favour will be returned later..... Lets see which one is more satisfying.

Edit: NOES LOL! LFSRAPE

deffo not by our man BreadC, he'd never use capitals.
Ow my head hurts
Poofter.
Allrriighttt we are back
#35 - Nobo
lol i think i have the same blue 4-chair camping table if i have seen correctly.
Looks like some nice barbecue. Have fun!
, thanks!

Race results:

One hour sprint race:

1st [team 10] 122 laps Becky, The Very End, Franky
2nd [team 5] 121 laps Bob Smith, Victor, threejump
3rd [team 4] 121 laps Jason Matthews, Mark

Three hour endurance race:

1st [team 4] 344 laps andrew, jason lovitt
2nd [team 7] 340 laps kj, firedragon
3rd [team 10] 338 laps becky, the very end, franky

Results of the other seven teams will be put online later.

Team (/kart) numbers switched between the races with the exception of team 10.
Derp, +1, Upvote
Quote from IsaacPrice :deffo not by our man BreadC, he'd never use capitals.

Franky were the wanker

I acctually won something, yay!!
Gratz Tor
You guys dead or something?

Nobody outside.
Raining or just pixels?
We are not dead, of anything, or at least me I am drunked
We are watching the television broadcast of the F1 qualifying.

Cargame is siting outside with the streaming, doing working - good someone of us does something usefull
Me sitting wasted on my bed trying to wonder why the **** my phone won't work right, and the others, as said, watching TV.

Going to get down stairs and kick Bob in the face, and for once win the fight

Btw, no rain here, just overcast.
Tor, get your face in front of the cam.
Don't know, just logged in.

Looks like fun in there!
This weekend has been awesome.

So sad your being daddy Der Butz and not being awesome with us in Wales, maybe next year?

Acckut, sorry - you're the last thing on my mind . I honestly don't recall - but it was invite only this year anyway.

This year has been brilliant, Jason + wife really have done another magnificent job. Thank you so much guys.

Still don't remember you passing me Jason, maybe the race vids will clear the drunken haze
don't end up in my airbed Daniel .. second... my car is parked behind Victors car... And he wants to leave before 11 o'clock

Hmm lets see...

Other then that it was a great weekend (already). Excellent organizing Jason, you are the best. Hugs and stuff.

'Night all!
Bunch of sleepy wooded here, I'm sad in the kitchen on my lonesome with a copper waiting for sign of life. I never heard this lot so quiet, they're not even snoring.

I'm gonna be sat here on my lonesome a while more and then the whole lot gonna leap out and shout "surprise" or something.
Autocomplete and high residual alcohol content in my body have hacked my account and are making illegible posts with it.
Quote from Becky Rose :

I'm gonna be sat here on my lonesome a while more and then the whole lot gonna leap out and shout "surprise" or something.

sff!!! but then backwards...

who is going to chat in the kitchen @8:45 on a freaking Sunday .... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

You can even better have a baby ... They have an excuse when they start crying in the earlier morning.. :bangsheadagainstwall:

Ouch...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG