The online racing simulator
Friday XRG Race Nights
(48 posts, started )
Friday XRG Race Nights
Every Friday night starting at 17:00 GMT the "Realistic NASCAR 500" server will be holding short races with the XRG. Qualifying will consist of 1 out lap and 2 timed laps and will start at 17:00 GMT. The race (see below) will start directly after this session.

All cars will be allowed on track at the same time during the qualifying session. Once you pit or spectate durring your qualifying attempt, you will not be permitted to return to the track until race time.

Points will be awarded for the following things:

1st: 10 pts
2nd: 7pts
3rd: 5 pts
4th: 4 pts
5th: 3 pts
6th: 2 pts
7th - 10th: 1 pt
11th or worse: 0
Pole: 1 pt
Fastest Lap: 1pt

Schedual:
Race 1: July 22nd - AS1 - 25 Laps
Race 2: July 29th - BL2 - 20 Laps
Race 3: August 5th - SO5 - 15 Laps
Race 4: August 12th - KY2 - 11 Laps
Race 5: August 19th - AU1: Darlington - 30 Laps

Darlington Raceway layout is attached. After any of these races there may be Realistic NASCAR 500 Practice session, so the server may be cleared shortly after the race (Will not be quicker than a half hour after the race though)

No entry requirements, just show up and have some fun I don't expect too big of a croud. There will be no flags during these races, but if there are any cases of unfair racing, penaltys will be enacted in points or finishing position. Week 2's race on BL2 is expected to involve some level of contact, and this should be noted when submiting protests for this race. 30 Laps on Darlington Oval Layout sould take 5% fuel or more.

No need to sign-up. The password will be sent via In-game chat to all who are there at the start of the qualifying session at 17:00 GMT. This short season has been submitted to the Event Data Base

Hope to see you there

Visit our website at: nascar.freeforums.org

Note: The race each week will be completed prior to FM's FOX Friday Event. In fact, they should be over at LEAST an hour prior to their event at 19:00 GMT.

Points Standings after 1 race is as follows:

Official Final Point Standings

T1st TEM/A.Pavars 25 pts
T1st [TR]Rony 25 pts
3rd v\ P.Pierre 15 pts
4th [RN]FuLLer 13 pts
5th [SIW]pajkul 12 pts
6th [STO]Krabits'92 10 pts
7th spdoF!redUp 8 pts
T8th [AB]Pacans 7 pts
T8th [RN] Cornys #5 7 pts
T8th ( ╴﹏ ╴) || 7 pts
T11th M.Kuklieraitis 6 pts
T11th TEM/Y.Laprevotte 6 pts
T13th [STO]Whizboy'68 5 pts
T13th [MRc]Matiss 5 pts
15th [STO]zz'69 4 pts
T16th æàðà,äîæäè,ôóòáîë 3 pts
T16th CG™» Litro 3 pts
T16th v\P.Wdowiarz 3 pts
T19th R2R™ Laury 2 pts
T19th CD™|Ditch 2 pts
T21st W.U.R.C.GAGE 1 pt
T21st Liam GB 1 pt
T21st Juris 1 pt
T21st Gav 1 pt
T21st JayBee 1 pt
T21st zexel@@ 1 pt
T21st eT°Wiskis 1 pt

There was no tie breaker established prior to the inception of this series therefore it will not be broken except by a race off. If both drivers agree to the race off I will be more than happy to hold it at a time convenient for all 3 of us
Attached files
AU1_Darlington.lyt - 2.1 KB - 109 views
Just a reminder here for those who want to attend... Round 1 will be tomorrow at 14:30 GMT (10:30 AM EST) Hope to see at least a few racers come out (8 or more would be a decent crowd for this fun little event)

See you tomorrow
Kinda funny how it says nights when its in the morning.
Just pointing that out!
Quote from mutt107 :Kinda funny how it says nights when its in the morning.
Just pointing that out!

Well, it is evening's in eurpoe, and I was gonna make it later, but FM has FOX fridays, and I didn't want to conflict with that...
Friday XRG Fun Nights Round 1 has come to a close. Congratulations to [TR]Rony for winning round #1 at AS Cadet. Full results:

1st [TR]Rony 1:04.12 27:10.70 0 Pits Running (Fastest Lap)
2nd [AB]Pacans 1:04.84 +28.72 0 Pits Running
3rd M.Kuklieraitis 1:04.16 +38.15 1 Pit Running (Pole)
4th [WCL] Cornys #5 1:05.29 +57.71 0 Pits Running
5th æàðà,äîæäè,ôóòáîë 1:04.71 +15 Laps 0 Pits DNF (disconnected on lap 10)

Points Standings after 1 race is as follows:

1st [TR]Rony 11pts
2nd [AB]Pacans 7pts
3rd M.Kuklieraitis 6pts
4th [WCL] Cornys #5 4pts
5th æàðà,äîæäè,ôóòáîë 3pts

Thank you to all who came out. I hope to see you next week for Round #2. Replays will be posted shortly in first post
Yeeey! I won something!

Was quite easy since Kuklieraitis had to pit for new tyres and that russian guy quit.
Yeah, there for a few seconds I thought we were gonna have a pretty good race between the russian, you and Kuklieraitis (because I knew he had a hotlap set on, and probably couldn't hold speed for the whole race), but yeah.. he pitted and the russian just disconnected. Oh well. Good work I should be more competitive next week myself My new wheel is comming, and I like rallycross anyhow
Quote from Cornys :it is evening's in eurpoe

15:30(UK) and 16:30(Central Europe) isn't what most would call "evening".

And isn't FM's weekly race much later? 19:00 UTC or so, IIRC.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :15:30(UK) and 16:30(Central Europe) isn't what most would call "evening".

And isn't FM's weekly race much later? 19:00 UTC or so, IIRC.

I was just looking at that this morning.. I thought for some reason that 3pm was 4 hours ahead of my time (GMT rather than EST as it was listed on their Event forum entry)

I really could change that back to 17:00 for our start.. but we've already got 1 race under our belt, so I'll leave it alone. That was just dumb on my part really.. that's what you get when you throw something together really fast I guess..
I'll race if the time gets moved up
I wouldn't mind either if it's an hour or so later...
All involved in the race last firday have been contacted (If I hadn't heard from them already).. if it's okay with them, I'll be moving it to 17:00 GMT for the remaining 4 rounds
Those involved last week have yet to contact me back so I have decided based on this to move the start time to 17:00 GMT. Hopefully this will lead to a larger turn out

See you 2 and a half hours later than expected this Friday
Realistic NASCAR 500 will be running BL2 + XRG from now until race time tomorrow in order to provide practice for Round 2 of Friday XRG Race Nights. This week the start time has been moved to 17:00 GMT in order to accomodate the desires of the racers. Password will be given to those in attendance immedietly prior to the start of Qualifying at 17:00 GMT

Good Luck to everybody, and hope to see you there tomorrow for 20 laps on Blackwood Rallycross
Round 2 Results

1st [STO]Krabits'92 1:09.76 23:42.54 0 Pits Running
2nd [RN]FuLLer 1:08.99 +02.09 0 Pits Running (Pole + Fastest Lap)
3rd [STO]Whizboy'68 1:10.42 +15.84 0 Pits Running
4th 6 R Blauwholf 1:10.11 +18.04 0 Pits Running
5th [TR]Rony 1:10.60 +18.81 0 Pits Running
6th [RN] Cornys #5 1:10.12 +27.23 0 Pits Running
7th W.U.R.C.GAGE 1:14.76 +2 Laps 0 Pits Running
8th Liam GB 1:16.69 +2 Laps 0 Pits Running

Race 2 Points

[STO]Krabits'92 10 pts
[RN]FuLLer 9 pts
[STO]Whizboy'68 5 pts
6 R Blauwholf 4 pts
[TR]Rony 3 pts
[RN] Cornys #5 2 pts
W.U.R.C.GAGE 1 pt
Liam GB 1 pt

Official Points Standings after Round 2 of 5

1st [TR]Rony 14 pts
2nd [STO]Krabits'92 10 pts
3rd [RN]FuLLer 9 pts
4th [AB]Pacans 7 pts
5th [RN] Cornys #5 7 pts
6th M.Kuklieraitis 6 pts
7th [STO]Whizboy'68 5 pts
8th 6 R Blauwholf 4 pts
9th æàðà,äîæäè,ôóòáîë 3 pts
10th W.U.R.C.GAGE 1 pt
11th Liam GB 1 pt

Quote from Cornys :Round 2 Results

1st [STO]Krabits'92 1:09.76 23:42.54 0 Pits Running

8th Liam GB 1:16.69 +2 Laps 0 Pits Running

Not bad for my first race my first propper race thats 20 laps !
Quote from vortex_liam :Not bad for my first race my first propper race thats 20 laps !

Still you have to learn a lot! Like - be more predictable when letting by lapping cars.
Quote from Eclipsed :Still you have to learn a lot! Like - be more predictable when letting by lapping cars.

Sorry bout that bit on the last lap.

I'm gunna have to miss next weeks as im at my house in portugal but im up for the rest
Hm, I will try to be here next time.
no team standings?
Quote from sjava :no team standings?

Well, I hadn't intended to put any up. I can still figure team standings, but our team [Realistic NASCAR] is basically the only team to have a driver at each race (Rony's been there both times, but he hasn't had team mates).

For our next series I'll add that though. (I can't hold any after Round 5 thanks to school and sports, but if you and Paul can hold some I'll try to make it to them )
Quote from Cornys :(Rony's been there both times, but he hasn't had team mates).

Yea,they either lazy or fraidy from foreigners or just demo...
Too bad I couldn't let your "Demo" teammates into the event Friday
Realistic NASCAR 500 is now set-up for Round 3 Practice. Enjoy, and see you Friday
Qualifying for Round 3 begins is a little over an hour and a half. All are welcome to join See you there

Friday XRG Race Nights
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG