The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
You have done better than I could do.
Sounds like fun!

Not for you lol
did you leave yet
Pussy.
Quote from hyntty :EDIT: I might have missread something here initially...

anyway

I don't 100% trust wikipedia, so I figured I'd ask.
Quote from KiRmelius :Tell me how's that possible

You stand up and leave I guess?

Oh, wait actually... Its still mandatory there.
Even when it's optional you can't leave army so easily. In Lithuania you must write application for leaving, and only after like 2 months you get an answer.
To the one calling me a pussy, thank you, I give you the honor or calling you the same back

Getting out of the military itself is not a hard task, but the question is - is it worth it? Sure, I would much rather stay home, going to work and having a generally good time, but that would be it. Here I can learn things I have not yet learned, aswell that I get it better shape and health.
If, I or other would want to leave, the easiest way would be to go to the doctor and tell 'em you have mental problems, or getting other issues while beeing here. They kick you out then.

The minus with this is that everyone will know that you quit, you gave up. I might be a little faggot who sucks dicks and beeing drunk while spamming the forum all the time, but I won't accept to be looked upon as one of those that gave up! Even if I for one year canot get drunk, I'll finish this shit, both for the sake of myself and for the futher education. I want to educate into a fireman, and a lot of the courses here in the military basically makes me a fireman after a year, if I can manage to keep up.

A lot of training I have to do, a lot of cocks I have to suck, but I will manage, I will get through this! If I won't have time to get to the 2011 kart meeting, I will come to the 2012 and kick all of your sorry arses back to the stone age

I have to run now, it's soon food time, then a 2 hours training for the volleyball. Yeah, did I forget to mention that I got into this company's volleyball team? Anyway, that's my plan for now. I have also skinned my haed and looks like a freak, picture of this will surely come soon

Peace out, cya later faggots!
thats the spirit :')
Yeh, i agree, military is a good thing, if you hold soap in your hand firmly. It's not mandatory here, but i am seriously thinking of joining. I'll improve my shape, learn things which are useful, my relatives will respect me, and i will more likely get a good job later, since employers like peepz which were in the army more than forever civilians.

My father told me of a guy, who tried to evade soviet army, by telling everybody, that ice cream is frightening him and he wouldn't eat it at any costs. He ended up in mental hospital. However there are some sissies who managed to evade soviet army and avoid hospital. I call them the creative fags.

Btw, does playing voleyball mean less running?
Big women.
Quote from KiRmelius :Yeh, i agree, military is a good thing, if you hold soap in your hand firmly. It's not mandatory here, but i am seriously thinking of joining. I'll improve my shape, learn things which are useful, my relatives will respect me, and i will more likely get a good job later, since employers like peepz which were in the army more than forever civilians.

My father told me of a guy, who tried to evade soviet army, by telling everybody, that ice cream is frightening him and he wouldn't eat it at any costs. He ended up in mental hospital. However there are some sissies who managed to evade soviet army and avoid hospital. I call them the creative fags.

Btw, does playing voleyball mean less running?

Nope, sadly. So it's training outside the other training. I don't know how much training volleyball is, but I guess it's pretty good since I allways gets high pulse when playng it

There are much truth in your text. Even if the military might not right away seems like some good stuff, it will help you get work later. Been in the military shows that you are a man that can handle discipline, aswell that you endure hard traning and are fit.

The only minuses are the rape fests
Volleyball is good stuff if you play seriously imo. I used to play voleyball every friday for 3-4 hours non stop after school. My hands were still shaking the other day, but maybe that's because i'm weak as a girl

Quote from hyntty :Not if you are the rapist

Rapists are everywhere, and they are raping everybody. Soap is the only one not being raped, but it is being rubbed to the ugliest parts of a man, and dropped on the floor ocassionally.
Update!

Well, atm I having some days off, since it's easter. Also, pictures, it DID happend:

And:

Green uniform is the work uniform, the blue one are the parade / freetime uniform.

Other than that I can say that the military so far is O.K, but tiresome. It's not the training that is the tiresome part, it is all the discipline and lack of sleep. We are learning new stuff every day and I am sure a lot of it actually is usable in the "real life".

Also I did manage all the tests to get into the firemen education part within the military (9 months work if I get in). There are 70 people wanting the spots, but only 18 spots total. Therefor I don't know before some weeks from now on if I get into the firemen education for the next 9 months.

Fingers crossed!
WTF! You look normal. You aren't the same. How do you expect us to be able to take all of this?

You just don't understand.
You are so immature!

Oh wait, that sounds about the same now doesn't it.
Lmao, even if I look normal does not mean I am normal you know
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Pussy.
Since I am waiting on an airplane the next 5 hours, I'll bumping this topic.

For the ones that have not been informed since last time, I did manage the firemen tests and exams, so now the next 8 months I am working as a fireman on an airport far north! Andenes, on Andøya (google that).

The positive thing is that it's not military style over it, it's more of an education and work, and it's awesome! Picture hell inc (both from service and random):
Attached images
261589_10150707536855191_700725190_19695677_2649581_n.jpg
261810_10150706137745191_700725190_19675228_956097_n.jpg
262322_10150706140135191_700725190_19675265_7082684_n.jpg
268842_10150717352265191_700725190_19805557_3191881_n.jpg
269667_10150706142535191_700725190_19675281_3716824_n.jpg
271091_10150706144385191_700725190_19675313_3027983_n.jpg
Seems like the exact opposite of my military service. Granted that was ~12 years ago, but I doubt much changed since then around here.
What you say is true. The discipline is incredible here, but it must be, since we're te safety of both the military and sivilian airport. But else than that it's not much mulitary style over it
-
(Fabri91) DELETED by Fabri91
Landscape no, scenery yes... She's hawt! Why all the women in the army when I was there looked like rhinos raped in the face :|
Quote from hyntty :Landscape no, scenery yes... She's hawt! Why all the women in the army when I was there looked like rhinos raped in the face :|

Because they were not swedish or norwegian
Quote from The Very End :Because they were not swedish or norwegian

You wasted the perfect chance to say: "Uhh, it's a guy..."

HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG