The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, those taillights are uncool. And lower it could look amazing. Anyways, nice car.
The engine is m50b25 vanos.

Taillights as for me are fine, plus whole car in matte paint.
get black rims and lover it ! i love the rear window sticker
Quote from Scrabby :Thx man
You still have your 4-door?

yeh man, she's still ticking over, just overhauled the engine, head was warped from overheating it severely repeatedly, now running 250rwkw at the hands of a HKS 25/35, and running R33 subframe, good power and good grip, just a few teething issues which cost me last weekend at the local G1 Competition.
Quote from nisskid :yeh man, she's still ticking over, just overhauled the engine, head was warped from overheating it severely repeatedly, now running 250rwkw at the hands of a HKS 25/35, and running R33 subframe, good power and good grip, just a few teething issues which cost me last weekend at the local G1 Competition.

Your latest video rocks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUuNCLCMS8
As big of a noob that I am and I know nothing about cars, but I have successfully removed some crap in my car and fixed some stuff.

I got a new muffler tip, new mats, new shift stick, removed the fog in my headlights and ordered new ones and will install them by myself.

It really goes well being the newb that I am in cars

Rolling round in one of these while VW get a new petrol tank for mine

Also waiting to hear what my "very good will gesture" from them is
Quote from nisskid :yeh man, she's still ticking over, just overhauled the engine, head was warped from overheating it severely repeatedly, now running 250rwkw at the hands of a HKS 25/35, and running R33 subframe, good power and good grip, just a few teething issues which cost me last weekend at the local G1 Competition.

Aah cool to hear, saw your vids, sounds waaaaay better now

Update on mine..As it just is a driftcar I had some sticker made up by a mate..

I don't like it Looked better fully yellow
Some better pics

Quote from 5tag :1st: Isn't yours

2nd: Isn't yours

3rd: Isn't even a car + I don't buy you can go 43.4 mph on a mountain bike because the fastest I can think of I have been downhill was ~50 km/h which is roughly 30 mph.

MTB with 24 gears with a 22% incline? And it helps that I only weigh about 9 stone.
Quote from ArOuTiN :My collection

1978 mini with 1275 + single HS6 carb

Mercedes Benz W115 200D 1968

Some actual nice cars in the tragic ricer thread. Thank you.
I've always wanted a classic mercedes, they're fairly affordable where I live but maintenance costs are through the roof! Nice cars ArOuTiN
Quote from Scrabby :Aah cool to hear, saw your vids, sounds waaaaay better now

Update on mine..As it just is a driftcar I had some sticker made up by a mate..

Explain to me, how do you MAKE Aces? Do you construct the cards yourself?
Yea, but how can you get an Ace driving a car? That means killing 5 other cars and then returning home? :P Unless that means winning 5 drft-battlz and then goin' home.
I've been playing about for a little while trying to record some videos of nice roads in the countryside. I've been looking at different places and ways to mount the camera to try and dampen bumps in the road and minimise reflections.

Here are a few sample videos:

1080p test
480p test
480p overtake

At the moment I'm fiddling about with improving sound quality. Here are 2 clips with the same video but different sound:

Audio Test 1
Audio Test 2

So, I'm asking for some feedback from you fine people. General feedback and specific feedback about the audio (i.e. which of the above is better) would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Quote from nisskid :cheers man, wish i got a bit more footage, but camera is giving me the shits.

yeh mate, side pipe is pretty brutal now haha.

what fronts are yours? look kinda like vs-xx centres in a stage dished rim.

Nope, just fake splits
They are DZ Exclusiv DZ-1's
16x9 ET15
But they look nice :P
Quote from amp88 :Snip.

I would say that the 1080p test and audio 2 are the best out of the lot

Sound is a lot clearer and natural, also the image quality looks good and its a smoother video
Quote from amp88 :I've been playing about for a little while trying to record some videos of nice roads in the countryside. I've been looking at different places and ways to mount the camera to try and dampen bumps in the road and minimise reflections.

1080p test
480p test
480p overtake

At the moment I'm fiddling about with improving sound quality. Here are 2 clips with the same video but different sound:

Audio Test 1
Audio Test 2

So, I'm asking for some feedback from you fine people. General feedback and specific feedback about the audio (i.e. which of the above is better) would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you looking for evidential recording, or just good video clips?

If the latter, i'd probably mount it on the rear screen, looking at the interior of the car... I.E. something like this.
Quote from amp88 :I've been playing about for a little while trying to record some videos of nice roads in the countryside. I've been looking at different places and ways to mount the camera to try and dampen bumps in the road and minimise reflections.

1080p test
480p test
480p overtake

Audio Test 1
Audio Test 2

Thanks.

wheres that? looks familiar.
Fitted the new headlights in today. Way more light coming from them!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG