The online racing simulator
What's the name of that song?
(22 posts, started )
OMG thanks mate!
For future reference, next time you don't know the name of a song, try searching for lines of lyrics. Sometimes the title is derived from the chorus, and even if it isn't, you may find a page with the lyrics of that song that way.
Sorry for the bump but I have another piece of music that I hope I can have info so I can search it out. Thanks!

It's from 1:20 in THIS VIDEO till the end of it.
#7 - Bean0
OMG thank you heaps! :O

Anyway if any of you have questions about songs you want to know about, feel free to post here!
bump, I too need help identifying an artist. I have this mp3 that I think I got years back in a now closed limp bizkit forum, named Limp Bizkit - Sweet Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_xaADhrLOE

All I know about it is that it is not from Limp, and it sounds to me like the artist doesn't speak english as first language, sounds rather german or skandinavian.
i don't think that's limp bizkit... tunatic and midomi don't recognize it, and googling some of the lyrics don't return anything.

one of the problems of songs downloaded from limewire were that they were never tagged properly. i've seen rap labelled as limp bizkit.

i'd try running it through musicbrainz, but my laptop's been on the blink.
Quote from bunder9999 :i don't think that's limp bizkit... tunatic and midomi don't recognize it, and googling some of the lyrics don't return anything.

one of the problems of songs downloaded from limewire were that they were never tagged properly. i've seen rap labelled as limp bizkit.

yeah, I tried all those methodes before, and I know its not from Limp, I have almost every single song including B-sides they made till '07 ...

about wrong tagged music ... a rather popular german band (Subway to Sally) is known for being ask to play "their" song Wenn ich Tod bin (Once I'm dead) on concerts.
But that song is from another band (Luna Luna), and circulated on various P2P networks with Subway to Sally tags for years ..
probably the wrong place to ask, but i need help finding a song i heard.

the info on the sat. radio was wrong.

it was by (or at least featuring dr. dre), and all i remember is he mentions his chronic album (it is after release, idk when [and he mentions it in EVERY song he is in...]), and the chorus was very catchy, and the sounds you heard generally went up the octave, starting down pretty low, ending mid-octave.

it is up-beat, and high energy.

the info the sat. radio gave was the game - lets ride

youtube dissagrees.

EDIT found it, it was lets ride...idk what my ipod was giving me...sorry for the bump
It's been hours now of search engines and lyric sites trying to find the song I'm looking for, I can't remember the words but the beat was kind of like

"bading chin ding bading chin badoom"
you mean that song that goes

wubwubwubwubwubwub wubwubwubwubwubwub

?
Quote from FPVaaron :It's been hours now of search engines and lyric sites trying to find the song I'm looking for, I can't remember the words but the beat was kind of like

"bading chin ding bading chin badoom"

money?
thanks!
Quote from ACCAkut :bump, I too need help identifying an artist. I have this mp3 that I think I got years back in a now closed limp bizkit forum, named Limp Bizkit - Sweet Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_xaADhrLOE

All I know about it is that it is not from Limp, and it sounds to me like the artist doesn't speak english as first language, sounds rather german or skandinavian.

I have no clue to the artist but quite a good song If you think it sounds German or Scandinavian have you tried the lyrics in other languanges as it could just be they sang in English for an English audience though it originally isn't in English
na, never seen a german rock band doing that, they write in english or german only (some even french). And I haven't come up with a sensible translation, not even for the title itself
Could mean "Geiles Gerät" (hot babe) tho ...
bit of different post, this is the song used in the latest Audi Q3 spot. The artist posted it at soundcloud, hoping for a released on Audis youtube channel (they bought the rights to the song), but they didn't up to now. I fished it out of the cache (Opera just changes the extension of all files to .tmp)

Thought someone may like to have it.
Attached files
stomax - moment of life (Audi Q3 Commercial).part1.rar - 1.9 MB - 116 views
stomax - moment of life (Audi Q3 Commercial).part2.rar - 1 MB - 115 views

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG