The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
I think I put redstone torches every so often to remind myself how long it was, so if it was dotted with redstone torches then yeah that would be it.

Feel free to plough through it if it's in your way, I don't use it. The plan was to dig until I got to some unused territory so you can imagine my disappointment when I came out next to a massive project like yours.
Think the server is down

trying to log on to the server and getting the message "Connection Lost, End of Stream"
It is just something I do sometimes I think.
Recently found a pack of wolves and tamed one of them! Very helpful that they help kill any monsters or animals that I attack though I think they have difficulty getting through my front door sometimes so I had to make a "dog flap"
are they only one block high so u can do it that way?
ive never seen a wolve in game so i dont know
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :so much thinking here
server restarted.

Thinking is something I try to avoid to do, it hurts too much
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :are they only one block high so u can do it that way?
ive never seen a wolve in game so i dont know

Yes you could just have a 1 block high hole in your house and they should be able to go through it. You should see loads of wolves in Forests and maybe Taiga biomes.
Quote from speed1230 :Yes you could just have a 1 block high hole in your house and they should be able to go through it. You should see loads of wolves in Forests and maybe Taiga biomes.

hmm....will have to search for some next time.
u tame them with bones i guess?
That is correct, sir.

I've found some just outside my house (near the spawn), so I'm not sure if they have specific place where they spawn. They're just rare to find.
Quote from BlackEye :That is correct, sir.

I've found some just outside my house (near the spawn), so I'm not sure if they have specific place where they spawn. They're just rare to find.

Luckily for me wolves are a common sight where my house is - right in the middle of the dense forest with a few lakes where they love to swim in
Forest biomes are where the wolves are most commonly found
Whenever I see wolves I never have any bones with me, I've got a chest full of bones that came out my mob grinder. So it goes.*

The wolves I did tame got stuck in my house and just judder up and down like lunatics anyway.

* Points for anyone who appreciates that.
if wolves are stuck, they teleport to you, when you go further. Or is this removed in new version?
Quote from KiRmelius :if wolves are stuck, they teleport to you, when you go further. Or is this removed in new version?

this still stands true
Quote from Crashgate3 :The Aether mod looks interesting. I basically adds an 'anti-nether' floating up in the sky, as well as adding a bit more functionality with wearable items.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/ ... ation-mod-v101-bug-fixes/

We may be getting that soon; like actually in the game, not just a mod.
Rumors from Notch and Jeb and others on twitter have been talking about a cloud world; where you may possibly wake up in that world when you go to sleep
Quote from KiRmelius :if wolves are stuck, they teleport to you, when you go further. Or is this removed in new version?

They do but they won't if they are sitting down or if you're swimming under water.
I need to keep my tamed wolf at home when I'm mining, it could easily fall into a lava lake
My wolf just helps me hunt animals/kill monsters (though wolves never attacks creepers)
Why has the server been so empty lately? :S
Quote from Uke :Why has the server been so empty lately? :S

No interesting plugins , never any admin online , map looks like its been hited by tsunami , max players ever online 4? Do I need to go on?
I know Boosted is busy, but IMO to get server populated it needs some attention and care.

offtopic: Im back pvping. xD
Quote from Ales_M :map looks like its been hited by tsunami

In what way?

I haven't been on lately because I set my home to somewhere ridiculous and I don't even know where it is, so I only go on when I can get invites to homes near spawn.
Quote from thisnameistaken :In what way?

I haven't been on lately because I set my home to somewhere ridiculous and I don't even know where it is, so I only go on when I can get invites to homes near spawn.

Theres lots of half done things all over map and lots of floating blocks. the worst is around spawn and i dont mean your house.

I have one idea, when map gets reseted , could we try one map period with no rules , no chest locking , true survival pvp style? I think it should be awesome because server is clean of hackers unlike mcpvp one. Just an idea tho.
I haven't seen any floating rubbish? Sometimes I see half-chopped trees but that's all.

All the sand had been dug around my end of spawn making big craters but I filled in all the holes with dirt so it all looks tidy. I am too much of a neat freak. :/
Quote from Ales_M :No interesting plugins , never any admin online , map looks like its been hited by tsunami , max players ever online 4? Do I need to go on?
I know Boosted is busy, but IMO to get server populated it needs some attention and care.

just for reference, im not trying to make the server popular.
all i wanted is to provide a server where fellow lfs players can play together.
driving school will be over in 2 days then i got more time for like...2 weeks.
after that i move to a new house (well its old but...u know ).
Hey i didnt ment that as attack Just saying maybe it would be nicer just with soem more plugins. And good luck with driving license.
Quote from Ales_M :No interesting plugins , never any admin online , map looks like its been hited by tsunami , max players ever online 4? Do I need to go on?

**** you, you should have told that, lets form another team?

Also, I vote for a pvp experiement too. maybe one month of pvp then back to normal?

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG