The online racing simulator
Pirelli P Zero tyres (Torro)
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Kova.
Hello racers,

Since i've make my Renault BF1's skins like 4 last years, i've decided to make a dds with pirelli tyres.
As Torro tyres was yellow, i've replaced torro by pirelli.
I've spend about 1 hours for add pirelli and ramake other tyres brand. And then 2 hours to find how to make them transparent...
The only problem is the Michelin's transparency, the blue don't appear on the tyre since it's a dark color.

Enjoy it !

PS : If everyone know how to correct the Michelin bug with the blue color, feel free to correct it, or told me that
Attached images
lfs_00000021.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 682.8 KB - 1295 views
Would be cool if we could have all of the colours and select them via the tyre manufacturers
#3 - Kova.
Quote from boothy :Would be cool if we could have all of the colours and select them via the tyre manufacturers

It would be cool if the colour would change when we select r2, r3 or r4 :P

But why not, I will probably replace all tyres brand by different pirelli's color.. :P
problem
why do i cant open in dds converter can you maybe send me a jpg format or bmp
#5 - Kova.
Dunno, what converter do you use? With DXT Bmp it work fine
hi
uhm hi i saw a sort of tyres on lfs db 500 and they look much bether then your this guy got bleu yellow and red
do you 2 have collors

here is the link of the tyres
they arent mine i just search lfs fbm pirelli and i found this
http://lfsdb.500servers.net/fileinfo.php?id=144
thx
thx frankie that you like it
#8 - Kova.
Quote from frankie22 :uhm hi i saw a sort of tyres on lfs db 500 and they look much bether then your this guy got bleu yellow and red
do you 2 have collors

here is the link of the tyres
they arent mine i just search lfs fbm pirelli and i found this
http://lfsdb.500servers.net/fileinfo.php?id=144

Indeed there is anothers one, but the 2 both pirellis logo aren't well placed
Quote from Kova. :Hello racers,

Since i've make my Renault BF1's skins like 4 last years, i've decided to make a dds with pirelli tyres.
As Torro tyres was yellow, i've replaced torro by pirelli.
I've spend about 1 hours for add pirelli and ramake other tyres brand. And then 2 hours to find how to make them transparent... Schwitz
The only problem is the Michelin's transparency, the blue don't appear on the tyre since it's a dark color.

Enjoy it !

PS : If everyone know how to correct the Michelin bug with the blue color, feel free to correct it, or told me that Thumbs up

where do i install the texture?
Quote from ESAPEKKA_13 :where do i install the texture?

inside dds folder (which is located inside the data folder)

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG