The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :Nononono, Have to be new, i wont grab your used g25...

Apart from the shifter I'd guess you can feel pretty safe about his wheel and where it has been...
Quote from Hyperactive :Apart from the shifter I'd guess you can feel pretty safe about his wheel and where it has been...

It's been in my lovely hands for 3 years now. Leather still is good on it too. No white stains on it!
Quote from PMD9409 :Why wouldn't I take the wheel if it was new? That silly logic makes me believe you are a blonde. I do like blondes however, so I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

1 tits pic for the whole set, 1 full body shot for free shipping.

the shifter is broken, no pics for ya

Quote from Hyperactive :Apart from the shifter I'd guess you can feel pretty safe about his wheel and where it has been...

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
Quote from Inouva :the shifter is broken, no pics for ya

The stick is still there to come down on, don't worry. It's just when you put it in 4th, it sometimes recognizes it as 2nd.

If you want I can just put a dildo as a shift knob? I'm trying to make a fair deal here, I haven't even made jokes about kitchens.
Sorry for slightly OT...have you tried contacting Logi support PMD ?
I bet they'll replace it FOC, then you can get your pics.
Quote from Bean0 :Sorry for slightly OT...have you tried contacting Logi support PMD ?
I bet they'll replace it FOC, then you can get your pics.

You know... Maybe I will just do that. But if it brand spankin new, I want some video.

I need to call them up and see if they will replace it. If so I'll just keep it, thanks.
Quote from Hyperactive :You're such a beast.

Job here is done.

Really though, lets go back to topic. I feel bad drowning this thread now.
That's what the shifter said too...

---
What happened to the nkpro patch that was supposed to come out? About the online collision improvements?

Specifically this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5N4ZAGmPg

Is kunos getting married again?
Either I'm missing something, or the FF1800 in my install is bugged, whenever I shift up from neutral to frist, bang it stalls, I can go backwards, just not forwards.

ideas?

EDIT: Duh, I forgot to use the clutch. Wow I'm smart.

Now for an actual Q. Anyone know of any good skinpacks for the cars?
There is nothing new....

Gona download again if chrisuuuuuuuu send me the dfp
Okay. so, two questions.

1. I miss full mode and read I have to edit a file to get it back. Which one and how

And 2. Are there updated templates?
New car maybe? I can't see Kunos being allowed to add a full blown Porsche to the works, but if he fudges the name a bit I have a sneaky feeling it'll slip past.

Also, what track was that in the vid at....1:25-1:29?
Could always use the RUF name maybe?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :New car maybe? I can't see Kunos being allowed to add a full blown Porsche to the works, but if he fudges the name a bit I have a sneaky feeling it'll slip past.

Also, what track was that in the vid at....1:25-1:29?

Release of 1.3C is close and it has one new car. It's GT version of Vintage. Faster, more grip and proper adjustable suspension. Porsche is probably tested for some other project.

Track in the video is Crema RSR. It's updated version of Crema. Original track with real pitlane and safer pit exit. Also you can choose both configurations Sector1 and Sector2.
Quote from StableX :Could always use the RUF name maybe?

Or KS911 maybe

Thought it was Crema but wasn't sure if Kunos had developed it.
1.3 Final is out!

--click--

Release note

GUI
- New GUI icons and organization
- Password is now automatically recovered from last session

Gameplay/Graphics

- Weather conditions
- Puddles
- Tarmac reflections
- Thunder and lightning effects
- New setup behaviour (use nkpro.ini USE_OLD_STYLE=1 to go back to the previous behaviour)
- Keyboard and GamePad quick selection keys moved to SHIFT+K and SHIFT+P
- Added g meter readings on the control overlay
- Mirrors are now using full shaded scene

Physics

- Added "non linear" brake settings for professional pedalboards
- Added hand brake on wheel button settings
- Improved tyre model slip model
- Improved differential math model
- New collision detection and response system

Multiplayer
- Improved collision detection
- Improved collision response
- Improved lobby protocol
- Added "Reset", "Next", "Restart" on vote
- Improved network protocol, packets are smaller and delivered with a different strategy
- New prediction system for remote cars' rotation
- Added overlay to signal low quality in client-server connection
- New protocol for client to server lobby connection avoiding MTU block by some routers

Additional contents

- GT Vintage "Replica"
Looks really nice. That trailer made me jealous and I had to try it for the first time. Downloading the demo version right now...
hey cool, thanks!

downloading... Does it update 1.3b or do I need to reinstall?

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG