The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
Quote from Cornys :66 million views?

Clearly it's old pedophiles watching the video every 10 mins
thats sicker than nyan cat
Quote from BlueFlame :Lol

So, it's ok to make fun of peoples appearances but not about car accidents?
Talk about double morals...

Before you start talking about fatalities in the accident. What if the guy in the picture got so depressed about his face being posted all over the internet he killed himself? Could have been a private picture from a hacked account.

My friend had a car break in half in an accident. Luckily he was not wearing seatbelts because the B-post (with the belts) was still attached to the rear while the front seat was attached to the front. Would have certainly been killed if he'd had the belt on.

Still I find both pictures funny.
the person in the picture was not harmed and didn't die. although it does look like his face was on fire and someone stamped it out with golf shoes.
Quote from March Hare :So, it's ok to make fun of peoples appearances but not about car accidents?
Talk about double morals...

Before you start talking about fatalities in the accident. What if the guy in the picture got so depressed about his face being posted all over the internet he killed himself? Could have been a private picture from a hacked account.

My friend had a car break in half in an accident. Luckily he was not wearing seatbelts because the B-post (with the belts) was still attached to the rear while the front seat was attached to the front. Would have certainly been killed if he'd had the belt on.

Still I find both pictures funny.

It was a lol of awkwardness, or rather stupidness on the OP's part.

Not, LOL OH LOOK A HANDICAPD MAN as YOU thought.

Besides, I didn't quote anyone at all, I could of just been lol'ing at the whole thread....

Maybe you're so butt hurt cos that picture was actually you. Seems like you know alot about that type of feeling of depression.
You are the one who blew of your top with that pic of the crashed car. You started talking about the feelings of others.
Quote from BlueFlame :You do realise that picture has had someone die at the very scene? How would the family of those killed there feel that you are posting an image of the last place their loved ones were alive as a stupid pityless meme?

Quote from BlueFlame :Besides, I didn't quote anyone at all, I could of just been lol'ing at the whole thread...

That's the point. You didn't blow your top because of the sad looking guy who might have not wanted his face all over the internet. You did about the car. So you've got double morals.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :There are much worse things on the internet. You ain't exactly a saint, pull your head out your arse already.

Nobody is a saint, unless you believe in religion. Also, I'd have to be as spineless as others on this forum to physically put my head up my own rectum.

@March
You do realise for that photograph of that guy to have appeared on the internet, he would of had to put it on there HIMSELF. HE knew the concequences, if he didn't , he will now anyway. Your point is?
Guess I got my badge back is better.
Quote from BlueFlame :You do realise for that photograph of that guy to have appeared on the internet, he would of had to put it on there HIMSELF. HE knew the concequences, if he didn't , he will now anyway. Your point is?

Quote from March Hare :Could have been a private picture from a hacked account.

Or he could have sent it to a friend who wasn't really a friend and put it on the net.

Do you realise that that merc looks like it was driving quite fast. It's not so easy to break a car in half. Maybe he was speeding, or just driving too fast in the circumstances. The road is wet so he really should have slowed down. The driver put HIMSELF in a position that he couldn't handle. HE knew the consequences...

My only point is that you shouldn't get your panties in a bunch over something that's posted on an internet forum. Especially in a topic about Rebecca Black.
OR is was photoshopped and he doesn't look like that at all. i thought he was funny in men in black, and i still find him funny. if he does look like that all the time, imagine how much money he's going to save on fish eye lenses for his camera...
Or the pic of the crashed merc could be from a movie stunt.
Quote from majod :thats sicker than nyan cat

how dare u diss nyan cat!
such insolence
Quote :Haters, said I'll see you later
Can't talk to you right now
I'm getting my paper
Said I'm doing big things
Things you never dreamed of
I hope you are happy cause I'm 'bout to blow up

Yeah, she be trolling.

Good for her I guess. Internet trolls and haters made her famous. Seems legit.
I'd be pissed but then she achieved her goal of trolling me... So I need to not be angry about this...
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, she be trolling.

Good for her I guess. Internet trolls and haters made her famous. Seems legit.

exactly, i mean, how often is her activities going to get in the way of your activities? haters made her, haters can deal with her.
What ever happened to the time when if you were shit people just ignored you?

The anonymity of the internet has made it easier for people to vent their hatred and score points for being cynicool than ever before, and now it seems promoters and businessmen have even managed to harvest and exploit this hate for profit.

Instead of celebrities championed for their talent there are now hate figures thriving off negative attention, and all the while the money keeps rolling in, if the culture of faceless internet hate didn't exist, Rebecca Black would be long gone and forgotten.
Quote from 5haz :What ever happened to the time when if you were shit people just ignored you?

The anonymity of the internet has made it easier for people to vent their hatred and score points for being cynicool than ever before, and now it seems promoters and businessmen have even managed to harvest and exploit this hate for profit.

Instead of celebrities championed for their talent there are now hate figures thriving off negative attention, and all the while the money keeps rolling in, if the culture of faceless internet hate didn't exist, Rebecca Black would never of happened.

I agree. But i had to fix the end bit.

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG