The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
so get 17''s
got wheels polished finally.. still have one more left to do.

mini axela family meet last night too.

My collection

1978 mini with 1275 + single HS6 carb

Mercedes Benz W115 200D 1968

Also the green mini and the mx5 is mine lol
Neighbors are not happy with the cars, i don`t care rofl
Baas!
Hey guys, my bro wants to buy an audi a4 1.8T ( 1996-2000) and wants to know if they are easy cars for slight engine tuning, suspension work and anyother ricey thing that goes through his brain.

E2mustang, i know that u work in a german car shop.. maybe you have worked on one ( or many ) of them?

thanks in advance.
sorry i only work on bmw and benz,i dont know anything about audis execpt it sucks to work on.1 of the guys in the shop works for himself only(he rents a lift) and i only helped on something on an a4 but it wasnt fun
Quote from el pibe :Hey guys, my bro wants to buy an audi a4 1.8T ( 1996-2000) and wants to know if they are easy cars for slight engine tuning, suspension work and anyother ricey thing that goes through his brain.

E2mustang, i know that u work in a german car shop.. maybe you have worked on one ( or many ) of them?

thanks in advance.

The Audi A4 1.8t sufferered from sludge iirc. https://vwoilsludgesettlement.com/
The suspension on the A4 is a fun one when it goes wrong. The bushes are made out of piss or something as equally rubbish, so they fail and when one goes they all go. You can buy the parts in singles, but you really want to change them all at the same time, or your car will be in and out of the garage for months.

They are a bit of a faff at times to get to some of the bolts, but they aren't that hard to work on.
Thx man
You still have your 4-door?

planked new led fog lights
I did even more FnF stuffness
GT Lip

is it the actual adjustable one or just the fake?
Just fake
Not gonna waste the money on a real one, will be smashed/scraped anyways... And I don't have to need to say : "my splitter is genuine BMW!"
Was 120€ incl shipping
I got a Honda Fit a few months ago, and I actually don't have any pictures of it yet (because it looks so boring), but here's a fun video...

Honda Fit vs Nissan GTR on track
Installed coils today. Wanted to go a bit lower actually, but at front this is as low as possible, because if it will sit even 2mm lower, I couldnt turn the wheels. Maybe will get some 195/40, then be able to drop it moaaaaar. Sry for poor quality pic.
Oh yes, and probably everyone will hate those red BBS caps, they will stay, love them.

Next thing to do is bumper lip and splitter under it, like this - http://www.bildites.lv/images/hk31bnjju39ynjhzqq0e.jpg
make sure to take some measures before u buy it coz for those u usually need at least 18`` rims if u keep it low
Quote from masternick :had a drift day on friday, split 2 heater hoses

Run a "loop" hose from outlet to inlet and bypass the heater if it's a dedicated track bitch. Or if you want extra cooling, hook the hoses up to a small heat exchanger. Way easier than ****ing about with heater hoses :P
Quote from Agniz :
Oh yes, and probably everyone will hate those red BBS caps, they will stay, love them.

I hope someday, someone will incidentally walk by with a can of silver spray, and fix that eye sore.
I don't think they're terrible, they just don't match your blue car
I love them
Hello guys.

That's my ride. The BMW E30 325.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
m20 or m50? got lsd?
and please, get rid of those taillights
This thread is closed