The online racing simulator
Quote from Rhygin :I have the latest NKP, they have added a sports car and rain, I like this sim very much as the cars are very responsive. Unfortunately I see no one to race against.

That's the main problem with netkar, hard to find people to race with. But anyway, the very poor netcode makes any kind of online racing messy.
Quote from Rhygin :I have the latest NKP, they have added a sports car and rain, I like this sim very much as the cars are very responsive. Unfortunately I see no one to race against.

There are weekly races organised over at www.racedepartment.com

Last week was the Vintage at Blackwood, this Wednesday is the Osella at Prato...in the wet.
Quote from Bean0 :There are weekly races organised over at www.racedepartment.com

Last week was the Vintage at Blackwood, this Wednesday is the Osella at Prato...in the wet.

When I register in the forum and try to sign up for the event, it says I have to be a licensed member.
Quote from Flame CZE :When I register in the forum and try to sign up for the event, it says I have to be a licensed member.

Means give them money to do the better stuff but they kindly put it as donate, i think anyway.
Quote from rc10racer :Means give them money to do the better stuff but they kindly put it as donate, i think anyway.

No it doesn't, you just need to be accepted in their "Racing Club" doesn't coast anything just takes one or two days until you're in.

It's explained in the very forum you tried to signup flame.

Quote :1. Register a forum account here.
2. Log in and read the rules and apply for your free licensed membership here.
3. Select an event in the racing club forum and race!

Thanks troy!
Just out of curiosity, are there any news about the netcode/collison-update? Apparently Kunos is gone underground again
Can anyone explain the track maker? Is it a standalone creation tool, or do you need to build it in 3DS or some other program and then use it to import?

I'm thinking of picking it up, I tried the demo again a few months ago and it felt alright, interested in trying the rest of it.
Quote from MAGGOT :Can anyone explain the track maker? Is it a standalone creation tool, or do you need to build it in 3DS or some other program and then use it to import?

Nah it's just a tool to import tracks you have created with 3dsm or other apps.

Still they are many tracks to play with right now. As many said the collision system suck and on some hours it's hard to find many racers (there's practically no one online between 20:00 - midnight in our time zone). This said the handling is very impressive although many features are lacking compared with LFS.

In case some peoples in here are new to nkp and want to see their stats: http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/driver.php

off topic but.. is it me of GP4 is still amazing? I'm hooked again to it since a week now with the enbseries and it still look fairly good despite it's age.
WTF did they do now i have to turn my wheel the full 900 degrees in a formula car?!

This is ridiculous..
Why did they remove that auto adjust system which made turning the wheel beyond the degrees of the car wheel useless?
I somehow managed to fix it.
I have tested some of these add-on tracks and some of them are a true blast!

KS2 on mugello is fukken awesome.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I somehow managed to fix it.
I have tested some of these add-on tracks and some of them are a true blast!

KS2 on mugello is fukken awesome.

SEND ME THE WHEELL so i can use My Netkar pro tooo!!!1oneoneoneon1111!!!one
Quote from Inouva :SEND ME THE WHEELL so i can use My Netkar pro tooo!!!1oneoneoneon1111!!!one

PM me some pics and maybe we can cut a deal.
Quote from pmd9409 :pm me some pics and maybe we can cut a deal.

You can see it on Cargame forum ; )
Quote from Inouva :You can see it on Cargame forum ; )

No no, tits or gtfo.

I'm just saying what others are saying on TS.

Quote from PMD9409 :No no, tits or gtfo.

I doubt he will send his tits in the mail for your wheel.

What?
Okay.jpg
Quote from PMD9409 :No no, tits or gtfo.

We can arrenge that, What wheel?, g25?, You pay the shipment?
Quote from Inouva :We can arrenge that, What wheel?, g25?, You pay the shipment?

G25. H-shifter won't work with 3rd/4th gear, but works for everything else. And no, I won't be paying the shipment. That costs a full body shot from 3 different angles of my choice.
Quote from PMD9409 :G25. H-shifter won't work with 3rd/4th gear, but works for everything else. And no, I won't be paying the shipment. That costs a full body shot from 3 different angles of my choice.

Nononono, Have to be new, i wont grab your used g25...
Quote from Inouva :Nononono, Have to be new, i wont grab your used g25...

Why wouldn't I take the wheel if it was new? That silly logic makes me believe you are a blonde. I do like blondes however, so I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

1 tits pic for the whole set, 1 full body shot for free shipping.
ill give you my new g27 (i got a free one from logitech once for my g25 but it took to long for them to send it so i bought one myself ._. )

... but before we must have a WEBCAM SESSION. shipment will be payed.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG