The online racing simulator
Live For Speed Summer Rally
(21 posts, started )

The LFS Summer Rally is a weekly recurring free to enter offline event.

It consist of 6 Rallycross rounds. All driven on specially designed layouts, who will be released each week.

The selection of cars is:

- RB4
- XRT
- FXO

Everybody can use his own setups.

The dates for this event are:

Stage 1: 4 July - 10 July
Stage 2: 11 July - 17 July
Stage 3: 18 July - 24 July
Stage 4: 25 July - 31 July
Stage 5: 1 August - 7 August
Stage 6: 8 August - 14 August

How does this event work?

Every week a new layout will be uploaded in this topic. You are free to drive this layout online or offline ( Up to personal preferences ). When you have set your fastest laptime that week. Upload a replay of your fastest laptime, and I will put you on the weekly scoreboard. Any hotlaps that show cheating or cutting the course will be invalid and counted as a DNQ.

Points will be granted for each place. First place receives 1 point, Second place receives 2 and so on!

The driver with the least points after the 6 rounds will be crowned LFS Summer Rally Champion.

Good luck, and have lots of driving fun!

How do I sign up?:

Please fill in this scheme and post it in this topic.

Driver name:
Car:

Participants:

Driver name: UnknownMaster21
Car: XRT

Driver name: Joku123
Car: RB4

Driver name: Prosec

Stage 1 Scoreboard:

Unknownmaster 21 - 1.23.33

Joku123 - 1.19.46

Prosec - DNQ

Stage 2 Scoreboard:

Total Scoreboard

1. Joku123 - 1 Point
2. Unkownmaster21 - 2 Points
3. Prosec - 3 Points
Attached files
FE2X_Summer Rally Stage 1.lyt - 588 B - 205 views
FE6Y_Summer Rally Stage 2.lyt - 276 B - 247 views
UnknownMaster21
XR GT Turbo
The selection of cars is:

- RB4
- XRT
- RB4

Setups are open and free to adjust. I assume thats a typo?
I suggest that you should use the hotlap system (allows layouts finally, and so open configs) and then just upload the valid lap here.
Quote from Mustangman759 :The selection of cars is:

- RB4
- XRT
- RB4

Setups are open and free to adjust. I assume thats a typo?

Sorry mate, I am not a native English speaker. Everyone is free to use his own setups.

Kristi, that is a good idea. Surely that is allowed. Good and valid replays are always handy when it comes to checking if the times and laps are valid.

Good luck UM21!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Sorry mate, I am not a native English speaker. Everyone is free to use his own setups.

Kristi, that is a good idea. Surely that is allowed. Good and valid replays are always handy when it comes to checking if the times and laps are valid.

Good luck UM21!

I think he meant that there is RB4 two times in list of allowed cars.

Driver name: Joku123
Car: RB4
Quote from Vinnylegends :

Good luck UM21!

Thanks mate!

BTW I just prefer to use replay only as someone skilled photoshop user can easily edit the total time on screenshot. Not meaning that someone joined would do that but always there is a risk...

And I can actually edit it so I use replays only lol
Quote from Kristi :I suggest that you should use the hotlap system (allows layouts finally, and so open configs) and then just upload the valid lap here.

Using the hotlap system is a good idea, but if the layout goes off track - like a rally stage for example - the HL becomes invalid (ground) and even the slightest touch of an object will invalidate the lap. Just keep to spr's would be my suggestion.
Lets keep it to replays then!!

Off the road stages probably won´t be included, but I still have to draw and build the next layouts.

Thanks alot for the heads up about the typo, I will fix that now. The last car that is allowed to be used is the FXO.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Lets keep it to replays then!!

Off the road stages probably won´t be included, but I still have to draw and build the next layouts.

Thanks alot for the heads up about the typo, I will fix that now. The last car that is allowed to be used is the FXO.

Hahah! I was wondering about wtf two RB4 GT's? Double Power when using that car? No? I am fooled man once again

lol

EDIT: oh damn I just noticed it is started already! making a laptime today
You still got a whole week, so you can take it easy!

Till sunday midnight!
Driver name: Prosec
Stage 1 will end tonight at Midnight Central European Time. I am currently constructing the Stage 2 Layout!

Prosec, I added you to the drivers list. I suggest you quickly drive some fast laptimes so I can add you to the scoreboard with a time!
Stage 1 has finished, Joku123 has set the fastest laptime before UM21 and Prosec who hasn't set a time.

Stage 2 has been posted.
Damn he has RB4 GT though... no chance to win unless he do not compete the rally lol

I was going to 1:20 though it wasn't enough
Stage 2 end tommorrow night, don't forget to post your time!
Stage 2 has finished, the scoreboard and new layout will be added tonight. The drivers that have yet to submit their time, you can contact my via a message. And I will add you to the time list eitherway.
I'm sorry to inform you guys that I have to end this championship. Due to a serious lack of time, and only 2 drivers competing. It is not really worth it for me to spend late night hours on track designing..

I am really sorry, and I thank you for competing!

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG