The online racing simulator
What to upgrade?
(93 posts, started )
i didn't google... i asked if you had. see, now i'm being pedantic. can you say "pedantic"? now i'm being condescending. you're still a gobshite. mix it up a bit.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Seems like your eyes are cheating on you again.
http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/A invalid 25500 score cause it wasn't a 3DMark score. duh.

fine you want a perfect comparison, here
With the Framebuffer Crysis Warhead benchmark, at 1920x1080, all Enthusiast settings, 8xAA, dx10, I scored an average 9 fps (rounded up) with the 8800GT SLI setup. With the single GTX 560 at the same settings, I averaged 31 fps (rounded down).
just incase you didnt see that:

8800gt sli: 9fps
GTX 560: 31fps
Quote from dadge :i didn't google... i asked if you had. see, now i'm being pedantic.

>I didn't google
>I claimed that "you won't get much"
lol'd
Quote from anbiddulph :fine you want a perfect comparison, here
With the Framebuffer Crysis Warhead benchmark, at 1920x1080, all Enthusiast settings, 8xAA, dx10, I scored an average 9 fps (rounded up) with the 8800GT SLI setup. With the single GTX 560 at the same settings, I averaged 31 fps (rounded down).

Oh, someone claims something on NVidia forums without having even a trace of actual proof. How cute.
Quote from E.Reiljans :>I didn't google
>I claimed that "you won't get much"
lol'dOh, someone claims something on NVidia forums without having even a trace of actual proof. How cute.

in that case nothing you posted has any proof, hell, nothing in the internet has any proof. were you there to verify it?
pe-dan-tic
Quote from anbiddulph :in that case nothing you posted has any proof, hell, nothing in the internet has any proof. were you there to verify it?

A screenshot is enough proof, at least compared to plain words.
Quote from dadge :pe-dan-tic

Note how you failed hard and then you use a single misspelled word as a excuse. Keep being poindexter
Quote from E.Reiljans :A screenshot is enough proof, at least compared to plain words. Note how you failed hard and then you use a single misspelled word as a excuse. Keep being poindexter

it's phonetics buddy. you wouldn't understand.
pe·dan·ti·cal·ly, adverb
pe·dan·ti·cal·ness, noun
sem·i·pe·dan·tic, adjective
sem·i·pe·dan·ti·cal, adjective
sem·i·pe·dan·ti·cal·ly, adverb
Quote from E.Reiljans :A screenshot is enough proof, at least compared to plain words.

okay, fine, believe whatever you want to believe, back the wrong side of the argument, ive had enough of you and your trolling of this section of the forum, like when you told me i was an idiot for spending $300 on ram when guess what? i didnt, but seeing as i dont have a screenshot to prove it, then believe whatever the **** you want
Quote from dadge :it's phonetics buddy. you wouldn't understand.
pe·dan·ti·cal·ly, adverb
pe·dan·ti·cal·ness, noun
sem·i·pe·dan·tic, adjective
sem·i·pe·dan·ti·cal, adjective
sem·i·pe·dan·ti·cal·ly, adverb

I don't need to understand that either, we are talking about totally different thing in this thread
Quote from anbiddulph :okay, fine, believe whatever you want to believe, back the wrong side of the argument, ive had enough of you and your trolling of this section of the forum, like when you told me i was an idiot for spending $300 on ram when guess what? i didnt, but seeing as i dont have a screenshot to prove it, then believe whatever the **** you want

So, um, ok, you weren't the idiot who spent $300 on RAM, your buddy was. What's the difference? Whoever got it from the retailer still is an idiot, and I like counting them.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I don't need to understand that either, we are talking about totally different thing in this thread So, um, ok, you weren't the idiot who spent $300 on RAM, your buddy was. What's the difference? Whoever got it from the retailer still is an idiot, and I like counting them.

yeah, you think 2 8800's in SLI are better than 1 GTX560. We on the other hand, know you're wrong. we've always been talking about it, but with you it's more like an interrogation. you were asked to show numbers to support your claims on the first page of this thread. but you spent more time avoiding the points, then you did actually silencing the nay sayers.
now, in a world of DX11, how long do you think those 8800's are going to last? lets face it, how many games in 2011 were made using DX11? and will that number increase next year?

and you're the only idiot that mentioned $300

Quote from E.Reiljans :Um. Why would you pay $300 for 8GB of RAM when you can get those same 8GB for $75?

in fact, nobody even mentioned $300 until you had another epic troll idea...
Quote from dadge :yeah, you think 2 8800's in SLI are better than 1 GTX560. We on the other hand, know you're wrong. we've always been talking about it, but with you it's more like an interrogation. you were asked to show numbers to support your claims on the first page of this thread. but you spent more time avoiding the points, then you did actually silencing the nay sayers.
now, in a world of DX11, how long do you think those 8800's are going to last? lets face it, how many games in 2011 were made using DX11? and will that number increase next year?

Where did I said 2 8800's in SLI are better than 1 GTX 560?
I only said that they are faster. Learn to use your eyes goddamnit.

Quote :So all in all im abit sad it takes this much voltage but in the end i got the clocks i wanted to have and get 27336 3Dmark06 score so im happy with it.

Quote from E.Reiljans :Where did I said 2 8800's in SLI are better than 1 GTX 560?
I only said that they are faster. Learn to use your eyes goddamnit.

why is it every time we have a conversation, it always ends with you metaphorically stepping on a garden rake?
Quote from lukelfs :....

No screenshot there either, yet in all links I gave there ARE screenshots

dadge, your post is so retarded I won't even bother to write a >140 letter response to it.
no need to put in the effort. i've always know you as a bit of an artist (bullshit kind). just say what ever pops into your head. it's all you've been doing so why stop now?
There's no reason for me. There is for you, thought, cause you now know that all your future efforts will be of no use - you are first man to ever enter my ignore list.
Quote from e.reiljans :there's no reason for me. There is for you, thought, cause you now know that all your future efforts will be of no use - you are first man to ever enter my ignore list.

whoohoo!!

i've never heard it been called that before....
and you're the only idiot that mentioned $300

Quote from E.Reiljans :Um. Why would you pay $300 for 8GB of RAM when you can get those same 8GB for $75?

Quote from E.Reiljans :OCZ Platinum 8GB kits start at $280 from what I can see in quick Google search.

in fact, nobody even mentioned $300 until you had another epic troll idea...

What to upgrade?
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG