The online racing simulator
STAL - Short Track Amateur League
(115 posts, started )
Not sure if I can make the next round.
Next race is Jul 3rd (this sunday) on AS2, yes it is AS2 and not AS3 (despite my naming of the rounds).

@Silverracer : I am using an Elastic Cloud server and i pay by the hour that the server is up (i use to test applications and other stuff) which is why the server isn't 24/7. I don't really have the need/income right now to pay for a server that will be empty most of the time. But if someone can host it, i'll gladly accept it. If not i can host training sessions during the week,no problem in that. Some small windows (2 to 3 hrs per week) is fine with me.
I've set a server called "STAL Training" (hosted by 500servers) on AS2 with RB4/FXO (haven't imposed the 3% restriction though...)

Feel free use it; hopefully few more people might be interested in joining when they see the server in the host list...
Thanks Silverracer. I'll be sure to drop by the server tonight and tomorrow for some practicing. I am in much need of practice anyway.
Thanks Silver , hope it brings some more interest.
No worries; the server wasn't used anyway.

Please Note: The name "STAL Training" is likely be changed into "STAL AS2 TBO".

I know I wouldn't join a server called STAL Training thinking it'll be a private or something; so changing the name so others might be tempted to join in.

If anyone else is in the mood for some AS Club RB4/FXO racing; hop in!
when will round 4 start ? I'm at GMT +2
Quote from Sobis :when will round 4 start ? I'm at GMT +2

As of this post. 1:30hrs (90minutes) before Round 4 starts.
Practise server up; set to B11 (Blackwood Historic - without the T2/3 chicane).

Server currently set to 15 min Quali + 3 Lap race(s). Let me know if anything needs to be changed or if you've got any improvement suggestions.

Server name: STAL B11 TBO
Hello people, tomorrow there's Round 05.
3 x 10 laps around B11 (Blackwood Historic).

Here is the round 04 results (which i forgot to post, i apologize) and replays :

Round 04 :
Race 1 :
Silverracer
GAVD999
Velocity Jnr
tibone

Race 2 :
GAVD999
Silverracer
Velocity Jnr
tibone

Race 3 :
GAVD999
Silverracer
tibone

Standings also updated.

And the league site is up (still in beta stages, but up none the less)
http://stal.classicgames.com.br

Replays are attached to this post.

Hope to see ya all racing.
Attached files
stal-4-1.mpr - 612.3 KB - 252 views
stal-4-2.mpr - 600.3 KB - 255 views
stal-4-3.mpr - 449.4 KB - 241 views
Oooo, very nice mate, well done and thanks for making site. Might get to have our own sub-section now.
The practise server is up: STAL SO3 TBO

Set to 15 minute qualifying and 10 lap races (the actual number of laps for the race will be notified by tibone). Feel free to use the server and get you friends to race there as well.
Is today's race still on?
Doesn't look like it...
Too bad that the race didn't happen, I don't have anymore time to compete on the races aswell anymore, sad. It's summer here and I don't spend a lot time on the computer anymore.

STAL - Short Track Amateur League
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG