The online racing simulator
But being "alpha" is so easy on Facebook!

From a guy at my work... Seriously a Mustang logo on a Opel. :doh:

Quote from G!NhO :From a guy at my work... Seriously a Mustang logo on a Opel. :doh:

I saw a ferrari badge on a volvo v40 today :|
Quote from hyntty :I saw a ferrari badge on a volvo v40 today :|

Was it this badge, by any chance?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :If you dont use every tool available to you to get laid you doing it wrong, now go be emo somewhere else.

You need to actively try to get laid?

ehm
That's just wish thinking >.<
I agree that is quite true. A few of the girls I know are like that. For example one of them is an absolute COD nerd. And I'm not talking geeky looking girls either. The COD nerd is stunning.
You should know
lol
Oh god I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
Quote from The Very End :You should know

So your Di*k is pink too?, All the Di*c i'be "Tasted" ( lmao ) none of then where "PINK" rofl
Of course it's pink, and when I come it comes rainbows and unicorns out of it :`)
Quote from The Very End :Of course it's pink, and when I come it comes rainbows and unicorns out of it :`)

Cool I wish I had unicorns because when I come cupcakes come out.
Quote from The Very End :Of course it's pink, and when I come it comes rainbows and unicorns out of it :`)
Also I find your language not suitable for a lady like you, please in future use language approven by the one and only God, or I swear, I will rape you. When that is said, have a pleasant day further

Hahaahaha, sadly you live in norway

@chris

You still have that wheel?, i have a bit of money for pay the shipment
Aww aw awwwww, don't you cockblock me young lady

Rest edited, rawr!
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Nono, I did not want to bring up the discussion about her again, it was just meant as an harmless joke, please don't kill me :scared:
I promis to drink 1 less beer this weekend and even edit my first post, I must be a ****ing saint
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End : Damn you all to hell :(
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG