The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :Madeon - Pop Culture (Live Mashup)

Holy crap. Cant get enough of it.

Solo synth line on a launchpad. **** yeah.

it s very nice. i used his remix of raise your weapon to extend the dance section of the original mix. it went very well. it's the last 15 minutes of last weeks mix show.
Got some tickets for sepultura live next week! this will bE so awesome
Damn Dadge and his Partial Reflections mix.
Quote from ATHome :Pah, I'm gonna see them live at friday

Lucky you, I wish I could see them live too
Quote from Rappa Z :Damn Dadge and his Partial Reflections mix.

the Partial Refractions mix is better.
Quote from dadge :the Partial Refractions mix is better.

Shenanigans!

Either way this mix is tearing apart my speakers.
lol. thanks. Mondays mix is going to be very good. i was intending on using it as a competition entry. so a bit more effort has gone into this one. tune in at 7pm (uk time) to hear it. ( www.innervisionsradio.co.uk )
Here's my competition entry for the above mentioned ^^
Lush heat one entry mix. Let me know what you think of it if you listen to it.

Thanks
Quote from logitekg25 :seeing if i like any skillet

going through their album called 'awake'

EXTRA;

any metal fans? like hard metal?
look up my friends band, slowly making their way toward fame, it is called 'take charge'

Skillet isn't a bad band... Not so heavy but ok...
Dunno what you mean by "hard" metal... If you mean on genres like death, grind and similar, then you can kinda count me out as I like only a few songs from these genres... (/ninja spell check and edit)
And about "Take Charge".... If they have some connections in the world of death metal, or in the music industry in general, they could make a success for themselves as they aren't bad at all.

Quote from Stefani24 :And at the moment, I just can't stop listening to Taylor Swift. She's just so awesome.

:bananadea
Sorry, I had to...

Quote from BastianB :Got some tickets for sepultura live next week! this will bE so awesome

:guitarist:headbang: Enjoy it!

Take Charge - Soma
And switching to: Rising Dream - Failed Apocalypse
Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk
Quote from logitekg25 :seeing if i like any skillet

going through their album called 'awake'

EXTRA;

any metal fans? like hard metal?
look up my friends band, slowly making their way toward fame, it is called 'take charge'

tried to listen it, but the only thing that bothers me is that i can't find out the lyrics... and maybe it just goes a bit over of my limit on death/trash/etc. metal.
Quote from matijapkc : ... Rising Dream - Failed Apocalypse

just need to thank you bringing this band up, atm one of my favourites beside Children of Bodom, Rammstein and Iron Maiden
Listening: Children of Bodom - Oops I Did it Again!
Vexare - Dux & Fux
Wyclef Jean - Diallo
Quote from matijapkc :Skillet isn't a bad band... Not so heavy but ok...
Dunno what you mean by "hard" metal... If you mean on genres like death, grind and similar, then you can kinda count me out as I like only a few songs from these genres... (/ninja spell check and edit)
And about "Take Charge".... If they have some connections in the world of death metal, or in the music industry in general, they could make a success for themselves as they aren't bad at all.

yeah, not too sure if the lyrics are uploaded anywhere, but they are going on tour in not too long, so not sure how big they are so far

Quote from Stig209 :tried to listen it, but the only thing that bothers me is that i can't find out the lyrics... and maybe it just goes a bit over of my limit on death/trash/etc. metal.

fair, all that counts is that you looked them up....they are at the stage of needing fame.
Dear god yes.

Atari Teenage Riot are coming to australia in December..this is probably the best news i've heard all year. So ****ing pumped for this, even if they dont come to perth im flying over east to see them...i've waited too god damn long for this!
In Flames - Move Through Me
Shimokawa Mikuni - Sora ga ai Deshou
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG