The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from StableX :,

Gotta give that one a +1, very informative! Or maybe not.
Teaser of the Honda posted on the iR forum.
Attached images
Hondzia.jpg
Guess the track & corner?
Wild guess: Mosport corner 2?
T2 goes left
No. Mosport approaching the final 3 turns after the long backstraight.
Quote from baSh0r :No. Mosport approaching the final 3 turns after the long backstraight.

Winner!
Quote from Seb66 :T2 goes left

Right! Meant turn 3, been I while since I last raced there
Quote from PMD9409 :Winner!

never realized it goes downhill like that, or maybe the pic exaggerated it.
Quote from jrd.racer :never realized it goes downhill like that, or maybe the pic exaggerated it.

Yeah sorta, it banks a lot to the outside
I have a question about the protest system. If I have a case number, where can I check the case actually? Or its not possible?
I'm going to sign back up to iracing once they release the new tire model, so i don't have to relearn each car.
You're done fella! Never race again!
Quote from Kristi :I have a question about the protest system. If I have a case number, where can I check the case actually? Or its not possible?

<-
i'd like to see pics of the post race incident tally.
$25 off a 1 year renewal before the end of July.

PROMO CODE: PR-JULY-11-74
From the email i got. Note im not active atm....yet this will defs be worth me getting back for. Now i just want to know the schedules and id be set.

"
Save Some Dough and Be Ready for 2.0!

Save $25 when you renew your iRacing membership for 1-year before July 31st. This is our best renewal price of the year so now is your chance to extend your membership in anticipation of the full iRacing 2.0 release scheduled for this August.
To take advantage of this offer just follow the instructions below. Be sure to use the promotion code as well.
PROMO CODE: PR-JULY-11-74

Here’s a quick reminder of what’s coming in iRacing 2.0 next month:
  • The new tire model - providing the most realistic online driving experience ever

• New driving aids available to help get you up to speed faster
  • Tournament racing for leagues
  • Suzuka Circuit and Iowa Speedway
  • Ford GT and HPD ARX-01C racecars
  • Live timing and scoring on trackside objects at many tracks
  • Live web chat

• Much, much more!
"
perfect timing, mine lapsed on monday, would have renewed but i'm in middle of changing cards and am waiting for new one, i'd have been gutted if i'd renewed and then they'd made the offer, as it is it's perfect
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG