The online racing simulator
Ken block ford fiesta??? Wanted
(20 posts, started )
Hi
Has anyone made the ken block ford fiesta for lfs?? i know there is the tweak pack with a few cars but i would like just his car because all of the tweaks dont want to work on my computer. so all i want is the dds and veh for the ford fiesta????
Vob mods are illegal, there is ken block skins for The FXR and XFG, use search in the skin thread to find them.
Any VOB mods will immediately boot you from online servers.
I want it for offline? any one have that car?
We cannot discuss it here even if we have it
/thread
Quote from MONSTER B-RAD :I want it for offline? any one have that car?

Do you think illegal stuff is shared on the official forums??? Moreover requesting something which will for 100% not bring you the real feel and only being usable in singleplayer mode doesn't sound clever. Sorry to say but switch your brain on or make a deal with Ken Block and Ford to include it officially into the game! And now, can any admin please close the thread?!
#7 - ssr11
There's always the DIRT series for that.
-
(NIKM) DELETED by Flame CZE : asking for car mods
whats a VOB mod?
a VOB mod isn't a skin, is a model of X car. Hmm like this: You put a model of a Bus changing the original model of the FBM. This isn't a skin, it's a new model. Mod: Model. I don't know the signifficate of the sigles VOB, sorry.
Goodbye!
Quote from TFalke55 : Mod = Modification

Modification = Modification of some model.
Model = Model of some car.
Goodbye!
I think its sad that we cant make models of other cars for LFS, would be nice if we could make our own content.
But it would complicate online gameplay, and that's what this game is all about.
That's easy - servers with modified tag.
If you don't want to see these servers you simply filter them and play on the original LFS.
But of course lfs is dead an the devs will never make that happen. It's not very hard - i know that but they won't make it.

A compromise would be custom tracks only.
Quote from wolfshark :But of course lfs is dead

How can LFS be dead if every single evening there are over 1000 online players?
Maybe in other words - LFS development is dead. Sad, but true.
Facepalm'd to this, but everyone has been new
To what exactly, chevy2nova66? My statement?
The topic, the request Not your statement, bud
LFS IS far from dead, I have only just got it as just got my G-27 wheel and my god this game is brilliant, infact its not so much the game its the mods the community here have made that make this game more enjoyable, I'v made my graphics up-to-date and want to modify my cars however online gameplay isn't allowed with modified .vob files sooo I was wondering as the game downloads skins to your pc what would stop it downloading other peoples vobs so you can all view other peoples modified vehicles? Just imagine it for a second... if this actually worked you could be racing many different cars and quite frankly 32 players all racing different cars would be insane! ofc the only problem is when someone loads in with a lorry and other loads in with a Ferrari (example of speed differences) however there isnt really any rewards for winning anyway so it wouldn't matter, if the race is close between 31 and 32 that's where the adrenaline pumps in not who wins or not.

Also people would take advantage and make rocket cars ect to kill it but hell that's what admin is for

Would be amazing, very off topic but just imagine it!

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG