The online racing simulator
Wtf, I can't see anything wrong there. Here, 95% of drivers overtakes like that all the time.
yeah, but horses and carts are much safer. :P
Quote from Agniz :Wtf, I can't see anything wrong there. Here, 95% of drivers overtakes like that all the time.

Overtaking multiple cars around corners is just retarded, so many varibles can result in an innocent person being killed.
it also extends the corner and makes it more blind.
Quote from Jakg :Just to piss you off some more:

http://youtu.be/uG2Y_5J1mKI?hd=1

Dude it hurts just watching that, get off the road. Espacially at night where you don't see that much...a car could come up flash you, you are blinded and bam accident, all your fault. Stay on your side of the road, and if there's a slow written on the road, then...well what do you have to do there again? Yeah, BE SLOW.
Quote from dadge :yeah, but horses and carts are much safer. :P

all our horses&carts owners and other poor latvian rednecks are in UK and Ireland now, doing some shitty paid jobs and get drunk off some cheap cider, so they are your problem now
i think you'll find that Ireland and England have their own supply of horse drawn families. and they fight like fook. just like Saint Patrick chased all the snakes out of Ireland. the pikeys have chased all the Latvians out of the UK. we just need the stripper community to take on the poles.
Would be nice if someone knows his car plate, and give the police a hint. Wouldn't be the first case of someone losing his license based on a youtube video in the UK if I remember correctly.

That would make him think about it.
Quote from ATHome :Would be nice if someone knows his car plate, and give the police a hint. Wouldn't be the first case of someone losing his license based on a youtube video in the UK if I remember correctly.

That would make him think about it.

He blocks his registration number on pictures. Only thing we have to go by is locational and car description.
Quote from BlueFlame :He blocks his registration number on pictures. Only thing we have to go by is locational and car description.

Oh he already knows that he is in deep shit. There was a video on his yt account online showing him washing his car in timelapse. With clear visible plate if I remember correctly. What a shame it's gone you lousy little mother****er.

Thanks to my history, I could still access the video, even though it isn't listed in the playlist anymore.
although i'm finding this super funny. could this be classed as naming and shaming? lol.
his video>>> This video has been removed by the user.<<< put the same effort into driving as you do covering your tracks. then future D'oh! moments will happen less often.
Well I don't think he would want make him look like a muppet walking into a police station and trying to sue "some guy named ATHome from Germany on an internet forum"

So, naming and shaming is well deserved.
I would be more than happy to defend what i'd posted, but from doing so in the past some posters don't actually read anything I write and flame anyway. No matter what I post, someone will always seek to find fault.

I expected some negative reactions when I posted the video, but frankly this has all got a little "personal army" for me which is why I removed the video.
Quote from ATHome :Oh he already knows that he is in deep shit. There was a video on his yt account online showing him washing his car in timelapse. With clear visible plate if I remember correctly. What a shame it's gone you lousy little mother****er.

Thanks to my history, I could still access the video, even though it isn't listed in the playlist anymore.

OK, I'll alert the authorities.

As far as I'm aware, youtube hold uploads even after 2days on their database incase of legal action, or a legal proceeding so they should still be able to view it if it is no longer (publically) online.
Quote from Jakg :I would be more than happy to defend what i'd posted, but from doing so in the past some posters don't actually read anything I write and flame anyway. No matter what I post, someone will always seek to find fault.

I expected some negative reactions when I posted the video, but frankly this has all got a little "personal army" for me which is why I removed the video.

Driving like you don't deserve an license can't be defended. No matter what "arguments" you have to do it.

Enjoy your day, idiot.
Since.. I have no clue what happened, Can anyone tell me what happened? Did he go on the wrong side of the road or something?

I don't know about you guys.. But if you leave for work late enough to where a bicyclist, Pedestrian, etc, Is really going to harm you.. You probably should have left earlier.

I always leave about 2 hours early for my trip, Gives me time to mess about on my phone while I'm eating (Not while driving of course. I leave early enough to have breakfast)
Quote from TehPaws3D :Since.. I have no clue what happened, Can anyone tell me what happened? Did he go on the wrong side of the road or something?

I don't know about you guys.. But if you leave for work late enough to where a bicyclist, Pedestrian, etc, Is really going to harm you.. You probably should have left earlier.

I always leave about 2 hours early for my trip, Gives me time to mess about on my phone while I'm eating (Not while driving of course. I leave early enough to have breakfast)

From what I've understand from previous posts is that he made a video of him overtaking dangerously etc.
Quote from Bose321 :From what I've understand from previous posts is that he made a video of him overtaking dangerously etc.

And that's an understatement. He posted a 4 minute long compilation of his "great" double or even quadruple overtakes, some of them in places where you can't really see if there is oncoming traffic at all. For example on the outside of someone in an left bend (remember that's the outside, since it is in Great Britain)

That just screams for something to happen sooner or later and he doesn't even see that this is the case.

I don't care about speeding on an empty country lane where you don't harm anyone but yourself, given that you're driving alone of course, but with driving like he posted you endanger yourself and others. And that's just not the way anyone should drive on public roads.
I demand evidence, for I have not seen it.
I haven't seen more than the first page of this thread, but I made this video many years ago of my drive to high school. It's really lame, and stupid, and silly, and dumb but I thought I'd post it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgGDOcVfLNY
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I haven't seen more than the first page of this thread, but I made this video many years ago of my drive to high school. It's really lame, and stupid, and silly, and dumb but I thought I'd post it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgGDOcVfLNY

Didn't see anything lame, silly, stupid or dumb on this video..
Quote from ATHome :And that's an understatement. He posted a 4 minute long compilation of his "great" double or even quadruple overtakes, some of them in places where you can't really see if there is oncoming traffic at all. For example on the outside of someone in an left bend (remember that's the outside, since it is in Great Britain)

That just screams for something to happen sooner or later and he doesn't even see that this is the case.

I don't care about speeding on an empty country lane where you don't harm anyone but yourself, given that you're driving alone of course, but with driving like he posted you endanger yourself and others. And that's just not the way anyone should drive on public roads.

When I saw him taking over two cars in the dark(was it the 3rd clip in the vid?) I thought "what if there was a motorcyclist coming with his lights off?"

I can't see why you'd need to take over two cars all at once... If you're really in a hurry, leave earlier for work/school/whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdUEeWviVc

Yes I know he was on a motorcycle, but that could happen in a car in exactly the same way. Even though he wasn't overtaking two cars, he was overtaking in a blind corner... Mind you, the guy who he crashed into died and the guy who was riding was put in jail. And incase you missed it - he nearly crashed into the guy who was infront of the guy who he crashed into 4 seconds earlier.
So this is why I can't afford car insurance?
Quote from 5haz :So this is why I can't afford car insurance?

Yep.

What I don't get is, when overtaking more than 1 car, if you need to pull back into lane for any reason, or if you decide to abort the overtaking manouvre then you won't be able to and an accident will occur.
Quote from ATHome :

The problem with that is though, unless there is perfect vision of minimum a Kilometer ahead, you do not know if it's empty. Also, animals tend to jump out right in front of your car, which too can kill you, depending on their size and your reaction.

What does your drive to work look like?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG