The online racing simulator
Project BF1 Simulator
(101 posts, started )
Quote from Vinnylegends :Well...
Be ready to empty your bank account.

The labor and resources do cost alot money. And this isn't a cheap and easy cockpit.

Alltogether its probably around 1000-1500 euros.

Oi, then never mind

I only haz 100 euro's.
Well... you could have figured out the answer yourself even before you asked the question then!
Has = Have
Buy = Buy

There you go, I did think before I asked.
That's what I mean.

You really think you can just HAS it?
Uhm sorry but 1000-1500 for an unfinished cockpit?
VinnyL has touched it, it's worth every penny, VinnyL gives great handjobs
Quote from The Very End :VinnyL has touched it, it's worth every penny, VinnyL gives great handjobs

Ahh, cheers for the sig Tor.
Ahhhh cock...

G!nho.
The safety harness only is worth around 300 euro's.
Then the seat. The wood costs. Sidepods. Airbox. Paint layers.

So thats actually quite cheap.
You spent 300 euros on a harness you don't need and you probably wont even use? More money than sense...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You spent 300 euros on a harness you don't need and you probably wont even use? More money than sense...

Dude, we're talking about "The bf1" not just a bf1.. It has golden parts on it, that's why the over-pricing.
I might be interested in this actually.
Can you post some pictures of it again please?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You spent 300 euros on a harness you don't need and you probably wont even use? More money than sense...

If I want a harness in my simulator and I get it from my sponsor then so what?
I wasn't the one that paid for it. Neither one of my parents! .
Quote from Vinnylegends :If I want a harness in my simulator and I get it from my sponsor then so what?
I wasn't the one that paid for it. Neither one of my parents! .

So why do you want that amoubnt of money for it while you didn't even pay for it and don't care about it?
Quote from G!NhO :So why do you want that amoubnt of money for it while you didn't even pay for it and don't care about it?

Because it IS money.
And my sponsors paid for it.
So if I sell them. I will buy something for my kart.
Wich has some damage. So that would be nice.

But I won't sell it so...
neat!!!
Nice work, looks like an X-wing too
Finally some progress with this thing..

My newly bought Thrustmaster F1 wheel is due to arrive in a few days. So I can start mounting it into the cockpit. The seat has to be adjusted to the right height and position too. And a mount has to be made for the pedals too.
Then the cockpit has to be sanded and painted. It is stashed away far in a corner.. so I will first have to get my dad ready to start working on it again!!.

Will keep you guys updated!!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Finally some progress with this thing..

My newly bought Thrustmaster F1 wheel is due to arrive in a few days. So I can start mounting it into the cockpit. The seat has to be adjusted to the right height and position too. And a mount has to be made for the pedals too.
Then the cockpit has to be sanded and painted. It is stashed away far in a corner.. so I will first have to get my dad ready to start working on it again!!.

Will keep you guys updated!!

Wow!!! Mate after you have finished that... It should be on somewhere @ LFSMuseum lol

Will it be the car itself almost all wood?
The name of this topic isn´t correct anymore.. hehe. It looks like a single seater car, not like an FO8 or an BF1. But when I´m sitting inside it I´m not looking at the exterior.. hehe.

I still have to create the right shape of the cockpit, and the seat position before the exterior is ´´drivable´´.

The car itself is all wood, I will not use the sidepods. But just the airduct, and close the front of the monocoque with a wooden plate.
The screen will probably be some second hand bought LCD or LED 1080P HD tv. And I will make it both PC and PS3 compatible. Like Formula 2010 for the PS3, and rFactor and LFS on the PC!

And here is a picture of the wheel I bought. ( Be quick, it will be removed soon )

http://link.marktplaats.nl/462702234
Quote from Vinnylegends :The name of this topic isn´t correct anymore.. hehe. It looks like a single seater car, not like an FO8 or an BF1. But when I´m sitting inside it I´m not looking at the exterior.. hehe.

I still have to create the right shape of the cockpit, and the seat position before the exterior is ´´drivable´´.

The car itself is all wood, I will not use the sidepods. But just the airduct, and close the front of the monocoque with a wooden plate.
The screen will probably be some second hand bought LCD or LED 1080P HD tv. And I will make it both PC and PS3 compatible. Like Formula 2010 for the PS3, and rFactor and LFS on the PC!

And here is a picture of the wheel I bought. ( Be quick, it will be removed soon )

http://link.marktplaats.nl/462702234

oooooooh... now I understand

nice wheel IMO it would not fit it to me tho lol

EDIT: I thought you make recreation of BF1 and you will drive it legally on streets lol
re: bf1 sim
Beautiful Job mate, keep up the hard work, oh and NICE PORSCHE
Thanks, will do!
Nice gloves too!
Are there any progress on the asembling / mounting (I don't know the right word for puting things togheter) ?

Project BF1 Simulator
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG