The online racing simulator
How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
Quote from yegadoyai :So tempting to put in the obvious post about "being a girl you'll never know what testosterone will do to you". But really can't be bothered.

... and you'd have been wrong. FYI: testosterone is present in the female body, too.
Quote from wsinda :... and you'd have been wrong. FYI: testosterone is present in the female body, too.

He meant 20x the testosterone.
A women can only have a certain amount of testosterone. Otherwise they stop being women.

I like my women with a bit of spunk, but not so much as to be giving it back to me. (Looks like I'm staying in the gutter for a while. I quite like it down here. You get an a very good view of the world from down here, you can fit it all in without turning your head and you can watch it whilst lying down. Very healty perspective if you ask me. Come, join me. Plenty of room down here and I'm very friendly.)
With this weather I like lying down on the ground too... To see "things" from a different perspective
@ flippy: nice
Quote from Funnybear :I like my women with a bit of spunk, but not so much as to be giving it back to me. [...] I quite like it down here. You get an a very good view of the world from down here, you can fit it all in without turning your head and you can watch it whilst lying down. Very healty perspective if you ask me. Come, join me. Plenty of room down here and I'm very friendly.

this sounds a lot more out there if you miss the bit about the gutter ans assume hes talking about women (especially the fitting it all in bit)
um... im not going to read all of this becus wel... it's alot. but it's ben tested that women have higher hand eye than men, so if you cud get a women to over come things like comen sense and so on. i think women would KILL men in auto racing, becus they cud save things like oversteer and understeer befor they even start as where men have a .200 time delay form the time they see some to react. i dont have the numbers for girls but they say it's fast so, hey! lets hope the never get fully into it becus than our fun will be over LOL
Except they wouldn't be as aware on track (Less peripheral vision) which is why more accidents occur in womens racing on turning into a corner....
Quote from DownShift :um... im not going to read all of this becus wel... it's alot. but it's ben tested that women have higher hand eye than men, so if you cud get a women to over come things like comen sense and so on. i think women would KILL men in auto racing, becus they cud save things like oversteer and understeer befor they even start as where men have a .200 time delay form the time they see some to react. i dont have the numbers for girls but they say it's fast so, hey! lets hope the never get fully into it becus than our fun will be over LOL

Reaction time is irrelevant. Anticipation is the important thing and that comes from experience. Look at footballers like Teddy Sheringham/ Zinadine Zidane. They are old now but they still beat defenders to the ball because there anticipation is so much better. Why? Natural talent but mainly EXPERIENCE.
@Thorvertonian:
Aren't women known for their excelent peripheral vision? (In contrast to men who can estimate distances in their focus very well, but are inferior when it comes to notice something that didn't happen in their focus of view.)
Frankly speaking, I believe you made up the fact that in womens racing more accidents occur on turn in.

And now, before someone yells at me for making general statements about "all" women/men: Of course the above are just rules of thumb.

Vain
Nope, it's a fact women have less peripheral vision than men (But what they do have may well be better then men's)
Quote from Becky Rose :Well less freudian slips about how you meated girls might help...

LMAO! .

...argh stop, it's too hot to laugh...
to Becky
Hi Becky, soz to hear about the crap your getting online m8. I got a sweet idea, why not setup a Female server, run by Females, and here is the good bit, when any bloke comes onto the server you & the galls can mither the F**K outta him about Male stuff, like length & girth & so forth. Of course this is only a joke, BUT it could just work!!

If that doesny work the your Welcome to race on XXX Pimpmasters cos we know how to treat OUR Bitches!! heheheheh

Seriously Its just kids who have never had any contact with Girls who will be bothering you & your gonna get that everywhere, im not sure if there is definitive answer to this BUT maybe a 'Wall of Perves' might work, where all the little Pervs are forced to sign. Just an idea.

Peace & good luck. FB
Quote :Did you read also the quote in post 255, Becky?

Ah, I see your point.

Er, under the circumstances is 'point' a bad choice of word?

Quote :Except they wouldn't be as aware on track (Less peripheral vision) which is why more accidents occur in womens racing on turning into a corner....

Maybe, /shrug - I dont know the science about peripheral vision and spatial awareness - but I can tell you I look around me on the straights a lot more than the male drivers when i'm karting.

Some of the really bad blokes wont look behind them *ever* unless they get a blue flag - which on ocassion i've not been given, which is a real pig because I then have to battle with them and the first they know i'm there is when I put two wheels infront of their eyeline - you should see the panic reaction some men have when being passed - they dont expect it at all even if you've been behind them 10 laps trying to make the move.

Of course this isn't really a gender thing, i've not met enough female racers to have come up against a bad one except when mucking about on rentals which doesnt really count - but I can say that just being a man doesnt make you aware of whats around you. I've slammed more than one male bumper as a wake up call to you blind biggots...
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :
Seriously Its just kids who have never had any contact with Girls who will be bothering you & your gonna get that everywhere, im not sure if there is definitive answer to this BUT maybe a 'Wall of Perves' might work, where all the little Pervs are forced to sign. Just an idea.

Peace & good luck. FB

Where do I sign?

Can I use really big letters and use crayon?

Must I right it out a hundred times before dawn otherwise I'll be a very bad boy and need spanking?

Because I have been a really naughty boy. I've had improper thoughts and need chastising.

I need Becky to tell me that I have been a very naughty boy with Tiny holding the whip and a very large pussy doing something imaginative.

I'm going to get into trouble soon arn't I.
:tombstone
This thread is closed

How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG